Chapter 8 - Guy & Velzard

A week after his latest summon. He is currently traveling inside a city in the material world.

Security is easy to bypass. Being a demon that can control his aura, and using illusions to pass through inspections.

He usually goes to human cities to find new books and food. He has become quite addicted to the habit of eating delicious food.

He is not only looking for food to eat but to learn their recipes and how to cook them.

He is also gathering information about the material world. He wants to stay updated with what is currently happening.

"Hey did you hear about that incident."

"Yeah, it was horrible, two nations gone in just a day. Even the barriers couldn't handle it."

"I was actually near the area when it happened."

"Really!?"

"Damn, shit you got lucky."

"I know, it was so horrible that I could barely sleep for days."

Such words were spoken in a bar where Argent was eating his food.

Beings that can destroy nations in a day. I have never met magical beast that can do that.

Although, I could probably do the same. The barriers are strong sure. But with a bit of nuclear magic here and there. Poof. It's gone.

....

Is it them!?

"Hey, guys just curious do you know what destroyed the two nations. magical beasts?" Argent joined in the conversation.

The men looked in his direction.

"I'm not sure myself.  some say demons, others even said humans." one of the guys said.

"But, they all had something in common. Whatever it was they saw, the hair was colored red. Others also stated they saw other hair color like green and blue." the man added.

Welp. That's them alright. No one else but them...

"Thanks man, here let me treat you guys to something." Argent raised his hands to order a few drinks to thank the guys he asked questions.

He has gotten used to gathering information as well as sorting them from the fake ones to the real ones.

"By the way, what was the two nations name?" asked Argent, while having a drink with them.

"Hmm? Well the first one was the kingdom of Paik. The other one was the super technological empire called: Super-Magic empire. That place had a lot of strong humans."

Argent knew that place. The Super-Magic empire which was inhabited by the high humans.

High humans. Just like the name suggest, they are beings that are a step up from normal humans.

Physically, spiritually and technological.

However, all of them seems to be egocentric and arrogant with their strengths.

I've fought some high humans before, they could give a normal greater demon a good fight.

The exceptions of exception. The high humans are all naturally gifted to be stronger than a normal human. They are the only one to have more than a few hundreds of well trained veteran class 4 soldiers.

And, an average citizen being around class 2 to 3 depending on their age and profession.

Argent went off to travel to the location where the two nations existed.