Chapter 18 - Scorch vs Silver

Argent rested and made sure to be in top shape before the battle with the scorch dragon: Velgrynd.

The two are now in the same dimension Veldanava and Argent fought in.

Although, another feature was added in this dimension. Solid ground was added, this is done for the people sparring to have some foothold and not just float in space.

Four people are currently standing in this place. Argent and Velgrynd will be the ones fighting. Veldanava and Lait are watching the fight and making sure the dimension doesn't cause problems outside. Since, true dragons, if they fought, can cause catastrophes that can affect even when in a different dimension.

"Alright you two, are you ready to fight?" asked Veldanava who was in between the two, who both nodded.

"Remember this isn't a fight to the death, if one of you gives up or is knocked out, the other is the winner. I'll interfere if it starts getting too serious and may cause one if not both of your death," explained Veldanava looking at the two seriously.

"Well then begin!" Veldanava took his distance to where Lait was and made a barrier for the two of them.

Meanwhile, the two who are meant to fight have already started as the words left Veldanava's mouth.

Velgrynd wanting to finish this as fast as possible used her Burning breath again at Argent. Which he dodge and made several magic circles aiming at Velgrynd and fired.

The Magic Argent fired didn't do much damage to Velgrynd. This did not faze Argent one bit. As he already fought Veldanava which most of his magic Arsenal is also useless.

He tried physical attacks. He darted toward her planning on landing a punch filled with Battlewill to her face. She grabbed the fist that was in front of her.

She then raised Argent using his arm to throw him to the ground. Which Argent change his position midair to land in his feet.

He tried a kick to her side that she block with her arm and moved her right fist to his stomach that made contact pushing Argent several meters away.

"This is getting nowhere." muttered Velgrynd as she made magic circles all aimed at Argent.

The tens of flame base attacks continuously fired at Argent non stop. Argent used both magic attacks to counter some while using barriers to block others. A few still manage to hit him, thanks to Veldanava's body the damage was minimal.

Then a large magic formation appeared in his feet. He could hear Velgrynd say the words "scorch circle"

A magic attack that was a superior version of Ifrit's flare circle. Argent burnt, and did his best to escape the formation.

"ahgahh!!!"

Once outside everyone can see his body all burnt up. Leaving marks that looked like second degree burns in his entire body.

"Argent-sama!" Argent can hear Lait's voice in the far distance. But, he doesn't have the Luxury to lose focus.

"Are you giving up yet?" asked Velgrynd. If his body wasn't made by Veldanava it would have left no trace of Argent.

Not only that, only Velgrynd and Veldanava knew but the scorch circle has been imbued by Velgrynd's ultimate skill as well, making it much hotter than it normally should.

Velgrynd's respect for Argent (not that she knew, she had any) rose by a lot for tanking that attack and only leaving with that much damage.

I guess big brother's creation of his body should be complimented for its durability as well