Chapter 26 - Greek Pantheon 4

"While direct intervention is not allowed. That just means we need to do it indirectly" - Argent

Argent and the others taught the three brothers to fight. The only one among them who truly had any type of technique is Zeus, as he was taught when he was a child.

Poseidon and Hades were taught the basics by Zeus and just used their instinct and natural talent to compensate for the rest.

That is why Argent is teaching the three brothers Swordsmanship and spearmanship. While, velgrynd taught the other gods like Kratos, hand to hand combat techniques. Lait was teaching them knowledge that they needed to win.

For the past several months they have all grown much more skillful and experience than ever before. And are hatching up a plan for their next war with the titans.

Argent and co. are traveling around and sightseeing whenever they don't have anything to do. They taught them all that they need to win, if they don't win that's on them.

Lait has also been secretly meeting up with Metis once a month and the two have develop a kind of friendship.

Sometimes they would go to Oceanous castle underwater and meet up with the other Olympian goddesses. They were asked by Hera to teach them how to fight as well.

And have been doing it secretly behind their brothers back. Velgrynd deduced that they wanted to participate in the next war but doing it by surprise for both the enemy and their brothers.

Somewhere in the castle of Othrys was Kronos meeting up with Metis in a room.

"what does the oracle say?" he said looking at Metis who was looking outside the window.

Metis bowed and opened her mouth. "it is prophesied that on the next battle that is to be fought, your General or the one who leads your army will perish."

Kronos furrowed his brows deep in thought. "and you've told none of this to anyone else? " he asked.

"my oracles are all given to you and only you my lord." Metis said with a bow.

"good, you don't want to end up like Rhea. And you are not my wife, so I won't be as forgiving." Kronos said as he walks out of the room.

A few more months pass and the war between the titans and Olympians happened again.

Unlike before, the Olympians troops are much more organized and there have been some slight changes.

Bia who was once following Poseidon as his support was switch with kratos who was with Hades. They concluded that Kratos will be able to somewhat manage to control Poseidon's quick fuse and rushing towards the enemy better than Bia.

Zeus support stays the same, with Zelus and Nike by his side. Normally Zelus shouldn't be able to participate with his critical injury. But a little help outside was able to change that.

The titan army had some changes as well. Kronos has made more beast for his army, standing besides his men.

Meanwhile outside the battlefield were three people watching Atop a mountain. Using their perception, it was very easy to see below.

Though, they didn't really paid much attention to the war and were having a simple picnic as they chatted with each other.

"and that's why I find them fascinating Argent-sama!" Lait said with enthusiasm. She has been getting very invested in the titans and gods origins.

"hmm.. So they are manifestation instead of natural beings you say?" Velgrynd stated trying to follow the conversation.

"yes! There seems to be like a minor system in this universe. Something like a branch of the Voice of the world or a mini variant of the system. Because the birth of the Titans are too perfect." Explained Lait as she held her sandwich and took a bite.