Chapter 46 - Training Life

At the start of Enki's and Siren's training.

"Well then" Velgrynd looked towards the two. "Let's go to the frozen continent." She smiled.

Enki and Siren nodded in response. They traveled to the Frozen continent with Misery waiting for them.

"Welcome Velgrynd-sama, Velzard-sama has been expecting you." Misery bowed guiding them all inside the castle.

Soon they went inside the hall, Velzard was seen waiting for them with Rain and Guy with her. She noticed Velgrynd and went to her with a wave. 

"So these two are Enki and Siren," Velzard said looking at the two. 

Enki and Siren bowed in unison to Velzard. "" Thank you for accepting our request Velzard-sama"" 

"Oh it's fine, not like there is much to do here anyway." Velzard stated to the two with a slight chuckle. "Further more..." She looks toward Velgrynd who looked away. 

"So this two are Rimuru's subordinates? I recall seeing them when we fought Ivarage, but only a glimpse." Guy who joined in said as he observed the two, Enki and Siren felt his gaze pressuring their entire body.

"We apologize for intruding with your time Guy-sama" Siren said with a bowing gesture.

"We hope to not be in your way." Enki added as he did the same.

"It's fine, not like I'm the one you'll be training with anyway." Guy shrugs "Velzard here is the one who asked me if you can stay, not like we have much to do. This would be a great pass time to watch, and make Rimuru owe me."

The two flinched at Guy's words, "W-we came here on our own volition." Enki stuttered as Guy looked at him with a sharp glint in his eyes. "Rimuru-sama is not involved whatsoever."

Guy smirked, "True, but you are still his subordinates." 

Velzard intervened, "Enough with the teasing Guy, we won't finish anything like this." Sighing to herself as Guy just laughed and left the rest. 

"Ah," Velgrynd said with realization. "Rain." She turned to the Blue Primoridial. 

"Yes Velgrynd-sama," Rain stepped forward awaiting orders from the scorch dragon. 

"We'll need your proficiency with water magic as well." Velgrynd ordered. "Sister here is more on Ice so, you'll be teaching Siren with water." She looked towards Siren who was watching silently with gratitude in her heart. 

"Of course," Rain bowed formally, "I am yours to command." 

Velrgynd took something out of her storage, "Here you go, payment for your services." 

"Velgrynd-sama has no need for... such... thing..?" Rain trailed of seeing the five bottles of wine presented in front of her. Misery who was watching from the side snorted knowing what was going through Rain's mind. 

Rain took the wine bottles silently albeit with shaking hands, slowly storing with with care. After which she took a knee and looked towards Velgrynd. "I will make sure that Siren-dono will be the most powerful water spirit in the world!"