Chapter 17 - Sparring with the Creator

In a different dimension from the cardinal world. Two beings are currently fighting.

In this dimension, there is no ground whatsoever. Gravity doesn't exist, like the only purpose of this dimension is for beings to test out their abilities.

Which is indeed the reason for its creation.

*shing*

*swish*

*cling*

*boom*

*boom*

*boom*

Sword slashes that can cut mountains, magic attacks that can blow up large islands. All of these are being thrown around in this dimension.

Argent was happy, his instincts as a demon is at its peak. Fighting the creator star king: Veldanava has made his blood boil.

Normally, he wouldn't fight beings he knew he couldn't beat. But that doesn't mean he doesn't want to fight them.

His not stupid, but he does love to fight.

"Nuclear Cannon! Trinity!" he shouted.

Veldanava dodge the attack with minimal movement. Argent appeared behind him, and made a downward slash to his back.

Veldanava blocked it with his sword without even looking.

Argent step back several meters away. Clicked his tongue and is recovering his exhausted stamina.

"Well, are we done?" asked Veldanava. He is also enjoying the spar. Although, he is holding back and is only exerting force that Argent is able to exert himself.

The limit was:
-only use similar amount of magicules as Argent.
-sword skills are allowed.
-only magics that Argent is capable of using.
-strength, defense, and speed similar to Argent.
-no Ultimate skills

Argent is basically fighting a being with similar ability and strength as him, but is immensely skilled with using it.

In a way, this is training for the things Argent can do with his current magicule count.

"Great Flame Spear." Veldanava made a giant flame in a shape of a spear. It's size is 15 meters in length.

"Hey! That's too much!" complained Argent.

"But you can use this, no?" replied Veldanava.

"Sure, sure. If I waste 5% of all of my magicules!" Argent rolled his eyes.

The rules only stated that Veldanava could use the amount that Argent has. But, that doesn't mean Veldanava can't recklessly use the magicules to make large magic attack.

The spear was fired, the attack was going to Argent in which he slashed using his new sword Rakshasa.

However, the spear that was spilt in two exploded. This gave Veldanava the opening to get in front of Argent and take a vertical swing.

Argent used his sword to block the attack and used the force to take hundreds of meters back.
thousands of black thread appeared in the palm of Argent. The threads went and wrapped itself on Veldanava. his entire body was covered in the black thread that not one piece of him is shown outside of the thread like a black cocoon.

"How about a taste of this then? nihilistic vanish!"

The inside of the thread started producing deadly poisons that could melt flesh upon contact. the cocoon was filled with the poison that it started bloating and overflowing.

"That takes me back when Violet placed me in one of those..." Argent looked distant looking back when he was turned into toxic waste by his fellow primordial in the name of teaching.