Chapter 66 - Support and Stormy Discipline

Veldanava was sitting and chatting with Ramiris in her dungeon.

"What do you think of what happened?" Ramiris inquired Veldanava, they also felt what happened everywhere else. From the new cryptid snake that invaded. 

Ramiris created a barrier strong enough that an invasion would not be possible for Cardinal, which is why Guy did not notice any danger to the world. Ramiris has been actively covering the world with her power. 

"I think that we should just let Rimuru and the others handle it." Veldanava shrugged as he watched the battles without anyone noticing.

"Rimuru should be capable enough, he does not need my help. Even then, Velgrynd is there as well as Lait."

Ramiris looked at Veldanava with a complicated expression, she wanted the threat to be destroyed as soon as possible. But unlike her, Veldanava has a habit of letting dangerous beings go, similar to the Insect King Zelanus.

If she goes to the enemy that she does not know the strength of, at worst she may get killed and at best majorly injured in the fight. Which is not beneficial for the Cardinal world for its administrator to be weakened. 

She place her palm to her cheek worrying about Rimuru's situation. Luckily, she has already informed him of Veldanava's whereabouts. 

"Veldanava!"

A voice echoed throughout the labyrinth, Rimuru and Velgrynd were walking through the area until they find him.

"It seems that they found you," Ramiris giggled, she knew that the reason Veldanava was here was to find a place to hide from Rimuru.

"He did... Well I'll just brace myself." Veldanava muttered almost jokingly as he sweat.

Rimuru managed to find Veldanava, he was sitting with Ramiris on the other side of the table chatting and drinking tea.

"I doubt you wouldn't know why I'm here so I'll just get to the point." Rimuru marched toward Veldanava, behind him Velgrynd waved and looked at Veldanava with pity.

"No, you can do it Rimuru." Veldanava said, expecting what Rimuru wanted to say.

Velgrynd waved to Ramiris, she made a chair for herself and sat beside Ramiris as they watched the duo.

"hm?" Rimuru glared at Veldanava, his eyes showing no emotion, it was as if he was looking at something that was not suppose to exist. Like something worse than any trash or waste to have ever existed.

"L-like I said, I know what you want to say." Veldanava flattered a bit from Rimuru's expression. "Something like a deterrent or barrier right? Or just tell you where they are, and defeat them."

Rimuru grabbed Veldanava on both shoulders and with a smile not reaching his eyes, "Then just do it, do you know how easy life would be if you just do these things?" Rimuru's fingers dig through Veldanava's shoulders.

Using the magicules of several billion followers of the Silver Faith, Rimuru boosted his strength enough to damage Veldanava. He's base strength is already enough to put up a resistance against true dragons, boosting it even more and...

"Wait, wait! D-did you get strong? A-anyway I don't know where they are!" Veldanava explained panicking, wanting to escape but Rimuru's grip stops him.

"Explain."

"I loss my omniscient remember? I can only watch you since I'm connected to you via naming, looking for a specific universe even more so if it was hidden is too much hassl- task even for me!" Veldanava explained as fast as he could to Rimuru. "Beside, isn't this why I gave you your job? to do this type of work?"