Chapter 37 - Insectar Invasion

A/N: just placing this minor announcement, I'm adding the word "Draft" to the title of the story. More details about why is in the comment section.

****************

It has been a hundred years since the recruitment of the demons. Rimuru is seen sipping tea as he signs the papers in his desk. Noir is standing behind him as he pours Rimuru a drink and sort the files in the room.

"It's so peaceful" Rimuru said as he place the cup down, and grabbed a file.

"Rimuru-sama we need your help!" Siren rushed into the room as Rimuru reads the daily reports.

"Calm down, what is this about." Rimuru walked out of the room and Siren followed.

Did I jinx it? Rimuru thought.

"We have encountered a category 3 threat from Universe Mdudu, the Holy Angels made contact and have requested backup." Siren explained as she leads the way to the gate. "Currently Lait-sama, Jahil-sama, Enki, and their subordinates have departed. I've been ordered to request your presence as well."

"Where is Velgrynd?" Rimuru asked not hearing her name from the roster of people that went in to help.

"Velgrynd-sama is currently visiting the Cardinal world. I could not get in contact easily."

"Tsk, perfect timing."

"What about the casualties?"

"Currently we have thousands of casualties on the Cherufes, and hunreds on Sprites. The Enkis and Holy Angels have suffered as well, but have kept it in minimal." Siren answered as she calls her sirens. "The damages done to Mdudu Universe is large, most of the planets of sector E to T's star systems have been destroyed. Majority of the fighting is in sector X, Y, A, and C."

Rimuru and Siren passed through the gate and fighting can be seen everywhere.

Sector X, as Rimuru's group continues to find new worlds and universe. They have started to name them and sort them properly.

Each universe were given names and inside these universes, they further get categorize into sectors. Each sector is a Star cluster or a group of Star System.

They go from A to an estimate of reaching ZZZ. Most of the double and triple letters are still uncharted/unmarked areas as they still lack worlds from those parts.

In the world that they arrived in.

The world has already collapse and debris are all that remain of the planet.

Lait's group is currently facing a swarm of insects that are in the numbers of the hundreds of thousand. The Insects rank being around B to A rank.

A fight of Holy Angels, enkis, Cherufes, Aqua Sprites vs Insects are happening all over the area

A fight of Holy Angels, enkis, Cherufes, Aqua Sprites vs Insects are happening all over the area. Not just on where they stand, but the surrounding planets have also been destroyed and beings are fighting there as well.