Chapter 24 - Lait's Side Adventure

"You two come with me," Lait said as she walked through the hallways. The two others followed her.

"Where we going?" Enki said as he walk to the right side of Lait.

"Hey! Show some respect Enki!" Shouted Siren, who you wouldn't think can raise her voice like that.

"Oh, shut it," replied Enki.
*sigh* "We are going to the Roc universe, something seems to be happening, and all of them contacted us." said Lait as she ignore their bickering.

"Do we know anything that may alarm them like this?" asked Siren, Enki also listened in.

"At the moment no exact idea, I do have some speculation though," Lait answered.

The trio then went to the gate and passed through. The chiefs of all the tribes of the world were waiting for them to arrive.

"Oh, Lait-dono! Finally, you've all arrived where is Argent-dono" pt-78 asked.

"It seems Enki-sama and Siren-sama are also here" said W-74.

"Unfortunately Argent-sama had some business he needed to attend. I am tasked to come as a substitute, they came with me as my support." Lait explained and the other two nodded.

"Having Enki does reassure me" Ti-22 said. The two have become close friends since Enki is the one in charge of the trade between them and the Roc universe.

"Tell us the details." Lait went to the main topic at hand. The chiefs and vice chiefs all nodded and started to explain.

More than a day ago, a gate appeared near one of the beaches. Sea creatures started coming out of the gate and attacking anyone they see.

The trio were surprised by this revelation. A gate appeared somewhere that is not the cardinal world.

The inhabitants of this world tried fighting them of, but their number difference was extremely large.

For every golem that fought more than a hundred sea creatures come in return.

Considering that each clan have more or less only a few hundred members on average, with the lowest having around 50 members only.

And the three main clan consisting of a thousand each, with less than 300 capable of fighting.

"Lead the way" said Lait to the chiefs.

The golems all nodded and brought the trio to the beach. There just in time, fighting was already occurring again.

Large golems fighting of sea creatures that were less than a seventh of their size.

(A/N: the golems average height is 13 meters tall)

Some of the sea creatures have humanoid forms, upper body of a man and lower body of a fish. They used the water that is like a small water spout to travel on land, as well as to fight enemies.