Chapter 28 - Evolution

A/N: Quick warning, I did something that may or may not make you hate me. Just keep that in mind as you read 🤣

""ja-Jahil-sama!""

In different sections as well, other people have popped up.

"well Argi-kun seems to need some help, and I'm not just willing to watch my beautiful creations (enki and siren) to die!" Twilight said as he fired a blood ray at the monsters swarm.

With him are four beings with black horns on their heads. Each one uses a different type of skill to eradicate more of the enemy.

"Argi-chan could have just ask and we would have helped, guess he forgot about us, how sad..." Sylvia fake sobbed as she kills of several cryptids.

"To think that he would be the one asking for our support." Luminas recalled as she slice through using her sword. Gunther nodded as he recalled as well.

Boss needs your help!!! Lend us your strength please.

"well if my friend Jahil asked like that how can I refuse, am I right? you two!" Dagruel shouted as he punches through tens of cryptid bodies.

"" of course"" kisara and Basara agreed as they fight as well.

"Good more people! You lot could have arrived a little sooner!!! Like maybe two months ago!!!" Velgrynd complained.

"now now, they're here that's what's important. As far as I could sense... The strongest ones are." Velzard sense. "velgrynd you know Dagruel, Sylvia, and Luminas right?"

"eh? Well yes, I've met them before why?"

"tell them these."

(Dagruel!, Luminas!, Sylvia! Can you hear me?)

(((yes/yeah/sure)))

(we're going to open the barrier from where you are and you three go inside and rampage there. The others could deal with the stragglers outside.)

(but won't we be decreasing the manpower outside?) Dagruel asked.

(don't worry Velzard-nee said that Misery and Rain are coming with their subordinates.)

The three, Dagruel, Luminas, and Sylvia all went inside the barrier and started slaughtering through the thousands of cryptids.

Few more days of Argent sensing for the blank universe and finally he has located its exact coordinates.

"HAHAHA FOUND IT!!! FINALLY!!!" Argent laughed as he pushed his arms forward and borrowed magicules from the orbs of Veldanava's magicules. More than 10% was taken from the already half empty orb.

"GUY!!! we'll seal it here! Tell Feldway!!!"

"Got it! FELDWAY!!" Guy shouted as he rushed to feldway who was with some of the other seraphims, he then explained the plan of sealing Ivarage to the universe and nodded.

The seraphims, a man with long black hair and a woman with red wavey hair, acted as bait to go towards them.

They fired of several types of magics in its face to get it's attention. Succeeding, Ivarage started attacking them and slowly but surely, they manage to move it towards the location.

With Feldway's signal the ones who are hiding behind Ivarage using Lait's ultimate skill are preparing to fire a large attack that will push it towards the gate.

"NOW!!!" Feldway signaled everyone, and they all did their jobs in unison.

The bait started rushing out of the way, as the ones behind fired a large magic attack that is more than half the size of Ivarage.