Chapter 68 - Paradox Reunion

There were no signs of the Serpents of Infinity for the past thousands of years, you could say that they hid very well from Citadel's and Rimuru's range. There were, however, several reports about certain worlds and universes that they realized suddenly disappeared without anyone noticing. 

The missing ones were discovered just about the same time as the invasion, maybe a little bit after everything calmed down, but at the very least more than five universes got taken and completely blocked from Rimuru's control. 

This came as a surprise to everyone, especially since he had the Ultimate Skill: King of Passage Janus which allows him to travel to other universes that he can sense and been to. The fact that this happens means that there was someone among the enemy that has a similar ability that could counter Rimuru's that the enemy's side has.

This explains how they manage to create portals to different universes and even to Citadel. The serpents have probably been observing Citadel and the other universes for tens or hundreds of years in preparation for their attack. 

A lot of things have changed in Citadel since then, the universe where Citadel was, is no longer just the floating island. Using Rimuru's powers of Gluttony and Gate manipulation, he pulled worlds into Citadel that can prove to be useful to their cause. 

The residents of Agni's and Runa's kin are given each a world where they stay and reproduce. The facility that creates Enkis and Sirens also existed in those worlds, you could say they just relocated them to each one. 

Jahil and Lilith own one world in which they each get half of it, with one side focusing on biological advancement while the other on mechanical/technological advancement. 

And the last world that was added, which was now the official Citadel headquarters was a small world that is full of communication and connection to each and all universes that Central governs. Majority of the best fighters are ordered to reside in that world, so if an emergency comes all are prepared to engage in battle anytime. 

The former HQ is in the very middle of the four planets that orbit it. It became  the personal island of Rimuru and the others home. They had everything removed and turned it into a small paradise that has everything they needed to play and have a fun time in. 

Only those with Rimuru's permission are allowed to enter, no exceptions. 

Now, in the new world Citadel, a large structure was standing that was thousands of meters high, and at the very top floor was Rimuru's new office. 

He could be seen typing something into a glowing panel of light that was being projected by the four corners of his table. On the screen were letters that he would press as to input what he needed to be done. 

The room he was in was a twenty square meter big room, there were no doors on all side but he was covered in windows. No, the walls were simply glass that allows him to see the view outside of the large building. 

And from one of the corner of the room, a teleportation circle started to glow, and from that area a demon with black hair with gold and red streak appeared. "Kufufufu Rimuru-sama I have something to report." 

Rimuru not looking at Diablo gestures for him to come and report, as he was continuing in typing through the panel with both hands. While it would seem as he disregards Diablo's report, it was not true as he was attentively listening to Diablo's report. 

The problem was the large amount of work that was added to him on the pass thousand of years. While they could not find the enemy, they did however finish in surveying the entire Multiverse. They have officially taken control of everything and everyone that was not an enemy.