Chapter 5 - Material World

Traveling alone once again. Days turned to weeks, weeks turned to months, months to years, and years to decades.

Argent has been traveling for a long time after separating from Bleu and Vert.

There are times when he will encounter the other Primordials talking and fighting with them.

There are times that he just continues to travel around the underworld without a goal in mind.

And for the third time, he got another glimpse of memories.

He finally concluded that all of these memories are from one person. And yet, they came from different people.

So, every time he encounters someone, he will start analyzing their souls to look for other memory fragments.

He doesn't know why, but he feels that collecting these memories will benefit him somehow.

And so over the next hundred years, he goes looking for demons that have fragments. Occasionally visiting the other Primordials.

"looks like there isn't anymore fragments in the underworld."

Argent has been able to hunt down over more than a hundred fragments. He is finally able to somewhat guess the life of the person who owns it.

(A/N: on average 1 fragment is less than 0.01% of a soul. Although there are those who have ranging from 0.9% to 0.1%.

Added info: Argent currently has 32.67% of his original soul.)

The man's name is Satoru. He is male and works as a general contractor. He has an older brother and both parents. He likes reading these books that have drawings in them called manga, and seems to  like elves.

Argent thinks that he has finally got all of the fragments in the underworld.

However, the underworld isn't the only place that has living beings. There is also the material world.

Bleu taught him how to accept summon requests from humans but no primordial has ever really tried doing it.

Well it's not like anyone could summon an Archdemon much less someone of my caliber.

They would need multiple summoners and a large amount of magicules, that's not even talking about the payment for the job.

Let's be patient. It's not like I have anything to do.

And finally the day arrived.

(hear me demon, answer my call and do my bidding)

What an arrogant call...

Well whatever.

Argent accepted the call and a magic circle appeared on his feet. Transferring him to the material world.

When Argent arrived, he was in what looked like a castle's throne room.

More than 30 mages sitting down exhausted, as well as guards on every corner of the room.

And, who seems to be the king, sitting on the throne.

"Demon! Finally! You've arrived." he man sitting on the throne said.

"I have a job for you! My younger brother is planning a coup on me. He has amass a large number of people. I want you to kill him as well as all those traitorous scums!!!" he shouted with anger.

"Understood, about the payment for this request?" Argent bowed and asked for the compensation for the order.

"Bring them here." he said to a soldier. After which, more than a hundred with what seems to be slaves are pulled to the room.