Chapter 36 - Demon Recruitment

Rimuru returned to the spiritual world after a day has gone by. He was currently waiting for Noir, he materialized a chair and table. He also took out a folder of paper. It was the report of the progress of the others in their multiversal jobs.

"Hmm, looks like another new universe was found by Velgrynd," Rimuru said as he looked through the report. "Another batch of worlds has also been added by the others."

"Rimuru-sama would you like some tea?" Noir asked as Rimuru looked through the papers with a serious expression.

"Sure, that'd be great," Rimuru said without looking up from the papers. Flipping the paper, "New Angels recruited, Gamaliel sure is very useful. They number around four thousand, less than the initial ten thousand of that Universe or so I was told by Lait."  

Lait after the recruitment of the Angels, has told Rimuru everything he needed to know about them. About there being five cherubim and ten Thrones as well as a million Angels. He also learned about their fight against Ivarage and the casualties they had. 

After he finishes reading the entire report he stored it and sips his tea. "So how did recruitment go?"

"Kufufufu It should be quite satisfactory for Rimuru-sama." Noir bowed while smiling as he waited for Rimuru to finish. 

"Hey, Rimuru!" A young girl's voice could be heard as she walked to Rimuru. "Since when did Noir work for you!"

Three people started marching to Rimuru, he looked at them and then at Noir. Noir has a smile that shows that he wanted to be praise for his good job.

Rimuru understand what happened after just looking at Noir's expression and the tattered appearance of the trio. Actually, Rimuru noticed that even Noir has some injuries but were immediately healed or hidden.

Rimuru sighed mentally, a headache was torturing him as he continue to look at the four of them, with the trio arguing with Noir.

"Hey are you listening Rimuru!" Jaune shouted as she points to Noir. "That bastard kept saying weird things like serving under you!"

"He was also forcing us to serve you as well." Blanc said who was sitting as she joined Rimuru having tea. A child was brewing and serving her tea. "So is this true?"

Blanc peeked as she sips her tea, her eyes are cold as she looked at Rimuru.

"I did ask Noir to find demons to serve me," Rimuru explained. "I didn't expect for him to drag you three though.."

"But Rimuru-sama even though they are weak, they are still the strongest that I could find in here." Noir said, the others glared at him.

"Weak?! Huh? you wanna fight again?!!"

"I can't let that comment slide Noir."

"All right then you bastard let's go, right here, right now!"

The trio are arguing with Noir again.

"Kufufufu complain all you want, all I said was the truth." Noir mocked the trio " You couldn't even beat me, how pathetic."

The trio all surrounded Noir, Jaune placed her hand over at Noir's neck.