Chapter 47 - Ein & Lilith

"Mitzrael-sama," A Holy Angel called, "I found something unusual." The Holy Angel announced as she watched the body in front of her. She was only doing her regular inspection of the sector M of Universe Klug the origin universe of Mitzrael.

"What is it," Mitzrael appeared beside the Angel who bowed as soon as she saw. Mitzrael looked at the body on the ground. She froze for a second noticing something. "Is it alive?"

"Alive does not seem to be the right term," The angel stated, "I think operational would be better." They both stared at the body with several injuries but no blood. Yes, the body was not even organic, to say the least.

 Yes, the body was not even organic, to say the least

"But this soul.." Mitzrael spoke, "Bring it to Citadel, Mitzrael shall give a report to Lady Lait." She ordered the Holy Angel.

At Citadel, the Holy Angels went to Jahil's facility. 

"Sir Jahil, could we ask your assistance with this?" The Angels informed Jahil who was taking a break from his experiments. He stared at the body and gestured for it to be brought to Rimuru's Technological Facility. 

Rimuru and Jahil's Facilities are both separate and used together for most of their experiments. The separation is only for when they require personal space for individual projects. Jahil's facilities are more on biological experiments, while Rimuru's are more on technological experiments. 

Inside Rimuru's technological Facility is already packed full of technology more advance than at the Cardinal world by several thousand years. Thanks to the knowledge of the entire Multiverse at his hands. 

"What's going on?" with the appearance of a young woman, her light brown hair short and unkempt. She was dressed in a black lab coat, black gloves, and black boots over a white jumpsuit. 

She is the one in charge of the Facility when Rimuru is too busy to come by and try out new technology from other worlds. She was recruited by Rimuru in one of the worlds that were in the central part of the multiverse. She became Rimuru's assistant when it comes to technology. 

Rimuru noticed her boredom, and sympathize with the feeling. From what he knew, the world was in absolute peace after a certain great war. Her 'siblings' are either dead or out in supporting the world. She stayed in one place and just built whatever she felt like building. 

"Lilith-sama! We've been ordered to bring this one here by Jahil-sama." The Angels informed, 

"Oh? Looks like a fine body of machinery," She looked over the body with interest, "Alright, bring it here." She took the body and dragged it to the appraisal room.

She placed the body into a bed scanner to obtain any information she could acquire. 

"Let's see what we have here~," Hummed Lilith as she looked at one of several screen in the room, soon the data started coming to the screen. 

"Hm~? No organic matter detected, so a full on machine?" She looked at the body, "It seems to be in a non-operational state, but not yet completely unsalvageable."