Chapter 19 - Work and Bonding

"So this is where you're base of operation is?" said Velgrynd to Argent.

The two are currently in the special dimension created by Veldanava that will become Argent's headquarters.

"Hey, if you have any complaints about the design. Blame your brother, he made it look like this, not me." Argent replied placing the new Gate from the information Lait gave him.

"I'm planning a major renovation once I have enough resources."

"What kind?" asked Velgrynd who was just looking around while Argent went to mark one of the doors.

"Hmm.. Maybe something more high-tech? I'll use the facility of Twilight and the Magic Empire as reference." Explained Argent.

"ugh Twilight huh..." Velgrynd's face contorted in disgust. "I don't like him, his always annoying. I wanted to kill him so many times."

"Well at least we can agree on that." Argent finally finished marking the gate.

Adding his magicules he manage to connect the door to the other side. Opening the door Argent went inside.

"Will you be coming with?" asked Argent looking at Velgrynd.

"Why not." she shrugged and followed.

The two are currently in the world that Veldanava and Lait went too. The place where Nuwa and Fuxi resides.

The two of them went to the mountains that the information said is where Nuwa and Fuxi lives.

The Kunlun mountains the place where the couple started their marriage as husband and wife. And their start of the creation of humanity.

As Argent and Velgrynd flew to the mountains they saw villages and towns near the foot of the mountain.

"Those two really did make humanity. At least in this universe." Velgrynd muttered. She was given a brief summary of what she should expect to see in here.

"to be fair, it has been about 50 years since the last time Veldanava went here." replied Argent to Velgrynd's muttering.

The two then landed on a village in the mountains. They asked around for the two and were pointed to the east side of the top of the mountain.

They then went to where they were told the two were and there was a woman.

"That must be Nuwa." said Argent.

They saw her creating humans using a rope dipped in mud and swung it around. Making blobs of mud all over the place. These blobs then started turning to form into humans.

They seem to still be asleep and are in a fetus/fetal position. Their age vary from late teens to early twenties.

"Is that how Twilight did it?" asked Velgrynd as she watches with Argent.

"no, not at all. It should be more complex and less muddy..." replied Argent.

"Who's there!" a man said looking at the two that were hiding.

They both stood up from their position. Argent came forward and talk.

"You must be Fuxi? I am the one called Argent. The one task by Veldanava to oversee different worlds."

"You're the one sir Veldanava talked about!" said Fuxi. He then let Argent and Velgrynd to his home.

They met with Nuwa who was trying to place all of the people in the same spot. They helped her and the four chatted for hours.

"What will happen to them? They don't seem to be waking up?" asked Velgrynd as she look at the people lying on the ground sleeping.

"Do not worry lady Velgrynd they are all safe and will not wake up until I make them." fuxi explained.