Chapter 12 - Spirit Recruitment & Half-Seraph?

"Now, now. Before you start let's change location first," said Ramiris as she got in between.

""Of course, Ramiris-sama"" the spirit lords quickly agreed.

Sylvia and Argent both nodded as well.

Ramiris opened a door.

"Now, using my Intrinsic Skill

"Now, using my Intrinsic Skill. All of you will fight in this place. The reason is, so you can all, go all out." Explained Ramiris.

And so that I can revive anyone who dies. But, you don't need to know that.

The entire area was covered in stone. The height of the place is more than 10 meters. The width seems like it could go for a kilometer on all sides.

Once they have all gotten inside, the fight immediately started. As Argent and Sylvia talked about. They separated.

Sylvia will defeat the water spirit lord. And, Argent will defeat the Flame spirit lord.

Argent was already in a pinch. In terms of pure fighting power the spirit lord has him beat. The spirit lord also has advantage on numbers with his two Ifrits.

Not even mentioning the natural enemy of demons are spirits. The only thing Argent has better than the spirit lord is technique and experience.

The flame Spirit lord has been constantly using its flames to burn Argent alive. There is a reason why Argent picked the Flame Spirit over the water spirit.

His thermal fluctuation resistance. It negates heat and cold attacks. Unfortunately, what he has is 'resistance' not nullification.

He can still be damage by their attacks.

He is a class 5 Archdemon, his enemies are two class 4 and one class 5. Just fighting the Flame lord is 'suppose' to be hard enough. But, with support from the class 4 Ifrits, it 'should' be a low chance of winning.

Every time Argent tries killing of one of the Ifrits. The Flame lord attacks. He couldn't even finish of the class 4's without the Flame lord's intervention.

This isn't good. Not good at all...

He used thought communication with Sylvia.

(Hey, Sylvia how is it in your side?)

(Hm? Well, I have defeated the two undines. The Water lord is angry right now. And, is doing everything it can to kill me. How about yours?)

(.... It's terrible. Can't even kill of the small fries without me getting fried myself.)

(Too bad. Spirits are your natural enemies. It's just bad combination)

(That may be true, but, I have an idea! I need your help though)

(..? I don't mind let's do it.)

The battles continues on for more than half an hour. Sylvia exchange attacks with her enemy. Meanwhile Argent keeps running around the place to find a blind spot.