Chapter 15 - Petty Silver & Arrogant Red

The place Argent went to is a town near the previous port city. The port city is currently inhabited by demons.

Guy's demons seem to be having fun. I heard from him that he does this regularly. It shouldn't cause trouble to interfere a bit right?

This is a type of resistance from the human side anyway. The type of development and progress that he would want. To keep them unified.

He gathered information in the town. It has become a place filled with soldiers and mercenaries. It looked like it was renovated to look more like a fort or a border city that protects the nation.

The info gathered was; the demons just attacked about two weeks ago; the port fell about five days ago; the people decided to abandon the port and made the next town a stronghold until reinforcement arrived.

Argent informed the people in charge of the town, about his contract with the king. After this, he left to eliminate the demons and let the others take care of the aftermath.

Argent flew above the port. He could see the demons all over the place. Greater demons and lesser demons form most of the population. However, there were archdemons mixed in the crowd.

He targeted the archdemons first. He dropped straight to the strongest one that he deemed the most threatening. Albeit, still relatively weak for someone like Argent.

He took the demon by the head and cast magic that burned the demon's head.

The other demons noticed him and started to gather around and ganged up on him.

He received them all with a smile on his face. He materialized the sword that he once used to fight noir. And started slashing and stabbing the demons with his sword coated with Battlewill.

After about more than an hour of killing demons. The port became quiet, all of the living beings aside from Argent were now dead.

That was until he came.

"And here I thought a savior(Saint) class person appeared. It's just you Argent." smiled the red-haired demon.

"Good to see you too guy." said Argent. "Sorry but, the contract wanted me to remove the demons attacking the borders."

"Hoh~ does that include me?" Guy grinned.

"That depends, will you leave quietly?" Argent also grinned.

"Well aren't cha getting arrogant here? Hmm, you seem more like us primordial for some reason. Is it because of that?"

"Maybe or maybe not."

"Well let's see your improvement in fighting. Don't worry I'll hold back." Guy raised his hand and cast a large magic circle above him.

"Well then, let me show you!"

The Magic attack that guy cast was blocked by Argent's barriers. The attack instead hit the port.

Ahh. That's not good.

Argent cast multiple magics toward the guy as well. While flying around him.
In truth, the reason for this tactic is to change location and not damage the port as much as possible.

Guy, knowing Argent's planned followed suit. The two then fought casting magic attacks at each other until they were above the ocean between the frozen continent and the central continent.

"As I thought, it's impossible to beat you. Even though, your holding back." complained Argent.

"Of course, it would be embarrassing to be defeated by you in this state after all hahaha." replied Guy.
"well that's enough magic for now."