Chapter 43 - Sister's Assist & Subordinate Punishment

It was now the final day of Rimuru's vacation. He was saying his goodbyes to everyone in the Facility, he planned to go to Guy's place before going home.

"Well, then I'll be going now." With a wave of his hand, he transported to the frozen continent.

In front of the castle awaits him were Rain and Misery.

"Welcome Rimu-chi," Rain said with a wave.

"Well then Rimuru let us go, Guy-sama has been waiting for your arrival." Misery guided the way as they all entered the castle.

"It's been so long since I've been here," Rimuru said as he looked around. "Barely anything changed."

"Hm, that doesn't feel like a compliment." Guy who is seen seating in his throne said. "So why the visit here Rimuru." Guy stood up and walk towards Rimuru.

"Nothing much really," Rimuru shrugs. "Just felt like visiting, is there a problem?"

"I wouldn't say problem," Guy sighed to himself. "Whatever, just don't do anything unreasonable."

"Will do," Rimuru mockingly saluted.

As the day continued in the Frozen continent, Rimuru was teaching Misery some new recipe.

With Rain watching them from across the table 'taste testing' the samples.

Velzard walked in on them,

"Oh my, am I interrupting?" Velzard asked as she saw them preparing another dish.

"Not at all Velzard-sama, would you like some as well." Misery said as she turned to bow at her.

"Please seat here Velzard-sama." Rain said as she placed another chair for Velzard to seat on.

Velzard watched as the trio continued their activities. Velzard was recalling her talk with Velgrynd, wondering if she should talk with Rimuru about it or not.

I've been meddling too much, maybe I should stay quiet for now.

She said to herself as she took a bite of a new dish presented to her. A cold dessert that Rimuru called a Sundae.

"Oh, this is very delicious." Velzard said as she took another bite. "The sweetest dish I've tasted so far."

"Rimu-chi, another one." Rain said as she presented her glass with her lips covered in ice cream.

Everyone except for Rain laughed at her appearance, as Rimuru gave her another serving.

After Misery learnt the way to make it, and Rain was finally full. Rimuru took a glance at them both, then at Velzard who nodded her head at him.

"Rain, Misery. Could you two bring a couple of servings to Guy." Velzard ordered The two Primordials. "He'll be angry if we don't give him any."

"That's true," Rimuru laughed a bit and placed four different sundaes. "Here you go."

Both Primordials bowed to Velzard before leaving the room.

As Rimuru finishes cleaning up, he turned and look at Velzard who has been silently watching him.

"So for what reason did you contact me to come here." Rimuru said as he sat down in front of Velzard, with the table the only thing separating them.

"I'm not actually sure if I should say it now." Velzard said playing with her glass that once had a Sundae in it.

"What the, then you just wasted my last day coming here!" Rimuru said annoyed.

"Not true, you were able to visit Rain and Misery before you left." Velzard replied to his complain.