Chapter 62 - Diablo(Terra) vs Wind Serpent

"Kufufufu I am not pleased with this." Diablo watched as he floated above a world covered in its former residents turned snakes. "Where are your children Terra?" He turned towards Terra, the Great Earth spirit.

"Boy don't complain to me, my children are already doing their best cleaning after the others." Terra sighed, her ten children were passing from universe to universe helping the ones that needed them the most. While the ones that are not much problem are being done by the rest of the subordinates of Diablo.

"Rimuru-sama will not accept such excuses." Diablo shook his head, he still did not know the full extent of Rimuru's mercy. He can't see where the line between being forgiven and unforgivable, is because no one dared to even attempt to find out.

Agni and Runa came close, the only reason they remain is because of a few factors, Rimuru was in a good mood at the time, they were still useful to him, and lastly is that if they defeat the great spirits they gain their powers. All of these factors combined managed to help Agni and Runa retain their position as his subordinates, or at least that is what Diablo and the rest believe.

"At best, I would rather be ordered to die than abandoned by Rimuru-sama." Diablo wished as he snapped his fingers, and a beam was fired to the deepest part of the planet before exploding into a pile of rubble.

"Where is D? I ordered her to come help did I not?" Diablo flew with Terra going to the next universe needed their help. "Don't tell me, she is still holing up and playing around?" Diablo scowled at the lazy woman.

"She is helping," Terra answered recalling her colleague that she rarely sees. "She had her people take care of a third of the problemed universes. This gives my children much more leeway to work with."

She was not lying, D was in fact right about now enjoying herself by slaughtering the invasion of the snakes and dragon-like monsters. Along with her, the associates that are under her rule are also participating in the fight.

Normally she would complain about not wanting to work and follow Diablo's orders, but for some reason, she was pumped up to fight the monsters. "So I can kill those dragons right?" With those words, she did not even wait for a reply.

"Terra," Pulling her out of her reminisce, she saw Diablo standing still in space looking at one of the lush planets in front.

It was a planet that had three separate moons and an asteroid belt hovering over it. But that was not the focus of their attention, she finally noticed the monster they were looking at.

They saw a large green-scaled serpent with wings hovering on the planet staring at them with its eyes. The eyes locked onto them as if finally finding the prey it had been looking for, for a long time.

Diablo clapped his hand and a shockwave appeared signaling the start of something. "Now then, Terra if you would do the honors."

"Seriously..." Terra with her staff in hand, flew towards the planet towards her assigned enemy Quetzalcoatl. "Earth pillars." Four gigantic pillars made from earth rained down on him.

"That's all?!" He shouted in between hisses, "Savage Winds!" From his snake mouth, strong winds that were sharp enough to cut steel-like paper were fired at Terra who was still coming down.

The pillars of earth that were coming down faster than Terra were cut to pieces by Quetzalcoatl's wind attack. Terra did not react much to this, instead, she pointed her staff towards the broken-down earth that was falling.

"Rubble Bombardment." The falling debris fell with speed that could pierce through the skin of high-level monsters. Quetzalcoatl knew that, that is why he made a barrier made of wind to cover himself with.