Chapter 3 - Noir

After Argent and the two primordials, Bleu and Vert's first encounter. Argent has stayed with their group since then. He would spar with them on a regular basis, he also watches them create greater demon descendants for their lineage.

While watching, he was able to acquire an ability similar. Although it has many limitations and restrictions. The Unique skill Depravity.

Subskill Corrupt, is a type of contract skill that allows someone to swear absolute loyalty to the user or anyone they appointed to. They would be mentally restricted to even have thoughts of Betrayal to their master.

The master could also manually kill the subordinate by activating the Toxins that were used to create the contract.

It was this skill that he acquired after multiple magic theories and studying its main concept, to make an imitation from the intrinsic skill of Primordials: Primordial Kin.

"All right I give up," Argent said while raising his hands. And Vert stops and rested her fighting stance. They then walked to each other.

"You've been getting stronger, a little more time, and you'll stand equal to us," Vert said.

"hahaha hearing you say that is reassuring. I have been practicing with you guys for months now. It would be disappointing if I didn't improve." Argent said laughing heartily.

Over the past several months he has gotten close to the two Primordials. Enough, that the two greater demon subordinates of the two Primordials, started speaking to him with respect. Even though, they were emitting hostilities on their first encounter.

"That was a nice fight Ar-chi! You almost had the fight." said Bleu who just arrive to comment about the fight.

"I know right? I almost had it, too bad maybe next time I'll win. Thanks for the compliment Bleu-tan!" Argent said replying to Bleu enthusiastically.

Over the time they spent Bleu and Argent became close. Enough that they have nicknames for each other. They both found out that they have close if not extremely similar personalities. Which, is one of the reasons of there closeness.

Although, Argent was never this enthusiastic and cheerful,  it's because Bleu has started rubbing off of him. And, has started acting how she would.

Days like this are spent with the three of them either fighting each other, just talking over tea prepared by their subordinates or scouting potential descendants for the two primordials.

On one of those "normal" days for the three, something unusual happened. They sensed a primordial near their location. Argent look at the two beside him and what he saw made him confuse.

Blue had a look of annoyance and displeasure. From what he could guess, Bleu must hate whoever that primordial was. Vert doesn't seem to have any negative response on her face though.

"Oh? If it isn't Bleu and Vert, it has been a while hasn't it." said the unknown primordial who was walking to them. From what Argent could guess it would be the black primordial Noir who that person was.

"What do you want Noir? We're busy if you haven't notice. So go away before your weirdness infects us." said Bleu not even hiding the displeasure in her tone and wanting Noir to leave immediately.

"So why are you here anyway? It's rare for you to come in this area." asked Vert ignoring Bleu's taunting to Noir.

"Ah! Kufufufu. That would be because I'm curious of this individual." he said while looking at Argent.

Huh? Me?

"Kufufufu it's very interesting. There should only be Seven Primordials in existence, and yet here is one that could be considered as eighth. Although, it would seem his only half? Kufufufu I wonder how that works." he added immediately finding out about Argent.