Chapter 33 - Recruitment Sources

Before the day when the others presented their newly recruited subordinates. Going back a little bit in time to find out how they meet and how they were recruited.

Enki 
(5 years after starting work)

"Wonder what kind of world this one is?" Enki asked excitedly as he marched through the gate with a few of his subordinates. Normally he would leave some here and go to the next to be more efficient, but he is already close to placing all of his subordinates with only a few left.

"Alright, spread out to gather some information." He ordered his subordinates as they all nodded and disappeared.  he then started to walk through the calming forest just enjoying the moment and waiting for the others to return to him.

"Hm~.." a voice, a small and quiet sound was heard.

He stopped walking and listened, before silently going to where the sound came from. He saw a man and a woman going at it in the forest. Strangely enough, he could sense spiritesque aura coming from the man. 

"N-no~.. sta~hp..ah!" the woman moaned before coming into climax. After in which she passed out, the man pulled out and laid her neatly by the tree. He started walking away right after.

"Hey, isn't that a bit rude Mr. playboy." Enki said as he shows himself from the shadows of the trees. the man reflexively turned and looked at him.

"W-who are you?" The man said surprised. he observe Enki up and down, he felt Enki's hidden aura and the superiority he exudes. 

"Me? Just someone passing by, are you just going to leave that girl there." Enki said looking at the sleeping girl leaning on the tree. 

"This is how we reproduce, we captivate women and have them bear our child to increase our numbers." The man replied with a normal expression and tone, not a hint of guilt. 

"Why not just marry? or maybe have a lot of wives? why leave them after implanting your seed?" Enki asked quizzically, "you don't have any plan on seeing your child?" 

"I assume you aren't human like them?" The man asked in which Enki nodded. "We are a male only species, to reproduce we mate with human women. Unfortunely, giving birth to our species babies have a 95% chance of death at child birth. And in those surviving 5% all die after a week." 

"So you mate to increase your number huh, do you leave the child?" 

"I would be taking the child once he is born and support him until he grows up." The man said, "I'll ask now, what are you?" 

"Fair enough, I am an Enki, born from materializing a Flame spirit lord into a new species." Enki stood straight, with his arms folded in front of him as he grins.

"F-flame spirit lord!" The man was shocked at Enki's words "just like our Fire ancestor..." He said muttering to himself. He walked forward to enki and took a knee.

"What's this about?" Enki asked confuse shown in his face. 

"This may be fate to meet you my lord, I would be honored to work for you as your servant!" He said with a determined looked in his face.

"What's this all about? what do you mean your lord, I don't even know you or your kind." Enki commented.

"Understood, I will explain my origin and why I would like to serve you!" 

The man then explained everything to Enki. from the beginning of this world, a certain flame spirit lord was placed in here by a certain being(Veldanava), due to the excessive magicules the spirit absorbed as he travelled through worlds.