Chapter 59 - Ultima vs Water Serpent

"Ultima-sama" Esdeath who was standing beside Ultima spoke, her boss was currently thinking as she bit her finger.

"What?" Ultima's tone was sharp, she was already irritated by the situation.

Currently in her headquarters in universe Erin, the very center of her entire domain.

In a purple castle that she had built, she was listening to the reports of help from different Universes.

She has already sent her army of demons and some of the Jaegers of Esdeath.

Those aren't the only beings with Ultima. As they have almost the same size of domain as central, Rimuru made sure to distribute his subordinates evenly to everyone.

With the population of Enkis and Sirens in the half-a-million mark, each of the Primordials gets a hundred thousand of both kinds.

Those below them being Cherufe and Aqua Sprites are recorded to have already exceeded a few million in number.

They each have more than a million of both as well.

Those four kinds make up the majority of the Primordial demon's subordinates.

Of course, Ultima didn't just have spirits as subordinates. Similar to Esdeath, the Jaegers that she made were all turned into demons.

Although, unlike Esdeath, they were only up to greater demons with the strongest being demon chevaliers.

"More reports are coming in." Esdeath simply stated as she saw more people running towards them in the large throne room.

Ultima sighed, "Have corps Thallium, Arsenic, and Cyanide gather everyone and group themselves into battalion-size groups. Two battalions will be set to the worlds that are in distress."

Ultima stood up as she looked at the three commanders of each of her corps. Two of them were Archdemons that has been with her since before leaving the material world.

She recruited them again after their deaths, for picking a fight with the child-looking demon that always follows Testarossa.

The other one was Esdeath, she has been given the privilege of becoming the general of her corps just like in her past.

However, she also has a specific group consisting of volunteers of bloodthirsty murderers from Silver Faith believers who were from her home planet. Most of the warmongers were also distributed to all sections of the multiverse.

"Report immediately if someone strong appears!" Ultima ordered the three as she stood up.

"Understood." All three bowed before leaving.

"This sucks, how dare someone attacks those under my territory and protection." Ultima, alone on her purple throne was very angry.

"Let's just hope this is also happening to the others." Ultima wished with all her heart that the other primordials were also experiencing this predicament. "Can't have them mock me about it. And be thrown away by Rimuru-sama."

Esdeath was killing snakes with her sword, she was starting to get sick of the sight of them.

Normally she is more than fond of different varieties of snakes for... Certain reasons. And yet right now, the very sight and sound they make pisses her off.

"This is getting annoying." She said as she fired ice on the ground piercing the snakes in front of her.

"Esdeath-sama," an old man with white hair tied in a ponytail landed beside her. He was once a human but was now a demon chevalier serving under Esdeath.