y/n character info

This is how you looks like in the history:

This is how your devil side looks like:

name: y/n

age: 20 years old

Gender: male

Hometown: Roanoke Island

Parents: dead

Bounty: After the incident on Roanoke Island, your bounty was already worth 1 Billion Beli when you were just seven years old, the navy wants you dead no matter what cost.

Devil Fruit: Chaos-Chaos Fruit

This devil fruit allows him to manipulate Chaos Magic and other abilities.

Your Abilitiess:

Chaos Magic: Your main power is the superhuman ability to manipulate the powerful magic known as Chaos magic, a dark magic, which allows you to alter reality and control various forms of mystical energy.

Astral Projection: You are able to project your spirit or astral form out of your physical body.

Energy Projection: Y/N is capable to release and project powerful energy blasts of various shapes and/or intensities, such as bolts, beams, bursts and waves, that can knock, destroy, slice, and annihilate his targets.

Flight: Y/N is also to be able to fly.

Force Field: Y/N has shown to be capable of projecting powerful fields and shields of mystical energy that he can use for many different purposes.

Illusion Casting: Y/N has the power to generate and cast realistic illusion. With this power, he is able to fool his enemies.

Telekinesis: Y/N possesses the power to move, stop, and manipulate objects.

Time Manipulation: Y/N is able to stop and slow down time.

Possession: he can manipulate his soul to enter other people's bodies

Empathy: Y/N is a powerful empath, capable of making people feel whatever emotion he wants. 

Darkness Manipulation: Y/N can generate darkness from his Soul and project it forward to attack his enemies.

Probability Manipulation: he can manipulate probability, causing unlikely things to happen or things not to happen.

Reality warp: Chaos magic allows him to alter and manipulate reality to his will.

Yep, Y/N is very op but he has his weakness too, if you don't like it then don't read.

Your Weaknesses:

Swords: for an unknown reason Y/N and Sukuna are afraid of swords.

Devil side: you have a demonic side that you are always trying to control, the demons is very dangerous and want to destroy the whole world, you can also hear the demon in your mind saying mean things.