Sukuna

Nami: how come you call yourself a captain but don't even own a ship? - the redhead yells at luffy.

Luffy: I don't have money to buy a ship. - it was difficult to navigate such a small boat with four people.

Nami: I feel like there's a storm coming, we're not going to survive on this boat.

Zoro: a storm? but it's so hot today.

Nami: trust me, if I said there's a storm coming it's because it's true, look, there's an island in front of us, let's go.

they landed on a beach and climbed out of the raft, Y/N felt his stomach makes more noises.

Y/N: maybe there's a restaurant around here, I'm starving.

Luffy: me too!

Zoro: be careful, i sense people! - zoro holds his swords and goes into attack position.

Y/N: where? I don't see anything. - suddenly someone started shooting in their direction.

Zoro: LOOK OUT. - they looked up and flags with a skull on them appeared in the bushes, and a man with a long nose appeared with a slingshot in his hand.

- i am usopp, leader of the great pirates who reign over this island, people praise me and then praise more as CAPTAIN USOPP. - he says trying to look intimating.

Y/N: you don't look like a captain to me...

Luffy: THIS IS SO COOL. - luffy jumps excitedly.

Usopp: if you're thinking of attacking this village, then forget it, my 80 million subordinates won't sit by quietly!

Luffy: AWESOME.- luffy screams in shock, while y/n, nami and zoro look unimpressed.

Y/N: you're lying, aren't you? -  y/n asks and usopp widened his eyes.

Nami: you don't have 80 million subordinates, I'm just seeing three kids hiding in the bushes.

Usopp and the kids: YIKES: THEY SAW TROUGHT IT. - WAIT, DON'T RUN AWAY! - The kids ran away leaving Usopp alone.

Y/N: hahaha, you're funny bro.

Nami: see, you're admitted!

Luffy: WHAT? he was lying to us? - luffy asks disappointed.

Zoro: what a waste of time.

the weather changed and it started to rain, as nami had predicted.

Y/N: Hey, "Captain Usopp", can you tell us if there's a place here where we can rest and eat?

Usopp: are you not going to attack this village? I've seen your wanted poster, they say you're a demon.

Y/N: I'll become one if I go the rest of the day without eating something. - Usopp started shaking with fear making y/n laugh.

Luffy: y/n is a good person you don't have to worry about him.

Usopp: you guys can stay at my house until the storm stops, follow me. - Usopp took them to his small house, where there was only a bed and a table.  - my house is small and messy but don't worry. - he says.

Nami: thank you usopp, you seems to be a nice guy!

Zoro: and you seem to have good aim, i saw how you used your slingshot.

Usopp: it's because one day I'm going to become a great warrior of the seas just like my father!

Luffy: AWESOME, join my crew then.

Usopp: WHAT? JOIN YOU? ARE YOU A PIRATE?

Luffy: yes i'm going to be a pirate king, my name is Luffy, and this is Zoro, Nami and Y/N.

Usopp: but...  do you really want me in your crew?

Luffy: YES! you are our friend now.

Usopp: I don't know if I want to be friends with a demon. - he points at y/n nervously.

Luffy: hey don't talk like that about y/n he's a good person.

Nami: I've heard the stories about you, you destroyed your entire home village when you were just a kid.

Zoro: and they also say you blew up ten navy ships.

Y/N pov

They were all looking at me and I closed my eyes, I don't like it when people are afraid of me, I'm tired of people thinking I'm a monster, i walked towards the window and watch the rain falling outside.

Y/N: It wasn't me who did all these things, it was the demon that lives inside my mind, his name is... Sukuna.

Luffy/Nami/Usopp: WHAT?

Y/N: When I was a kid I ate chaos-chaos no mi, a devil fruit, this fruit allows me  to control the chaos magic.

Nami: this devil fruit is said to be one of the rarest and most powerful in existence.

Y/N: I gained powers but also a demon possessed my body and lives inside my head, I don't know where it came from. - i don't like to talk about this, but they are my friends and they deserves to know the true.

Zoro: and can this demon appear to us?

Y/N: I can't lose control, if I let him out even for a second, it will be too late, all Sukuna wants is to destroy everything around him, he like an animal, he wants to kill and shed blood, I can still hear the screams of the people he killed on my home island.

Usopp: not even the navy could stop you.

Y/N: he destroyed my home island, killed my parents, killed other innocent people, now i always have to live running away from the navy and people, they are afraid of me and want to kill me at all costs. - my eyes started to water, i wanted to run and cry but Luffy walked towards me and hugged me.

Luffy: i believe you, i see you have a good heart, everything that happened was not your fault, there was no way you could control this demon, and if the navy wants to kill you they will have to go over me first, I am the future pirate king I will protect all my friends!

Y/N: Luffy... Thank you. - he wiped away the tears that fell on my cheeks.

Zoro: and how did you learn to control your demonic side?

Y/N: someone very important to me taught me how to meditate and control my emotions, without his help I don't know how I would be able to repress Sukuna.

Zoro: who helped you?

Y/N: i don't want to talk about him, the last time I saw him we weren't on good terms.

Nami: I'm sorry for judging you y/n, knowing you better now I can see you're a good person.

Y/N: thank you Nami.

Zoro: I also have to apologize.

Y/N: it's ok zoro, so, are we officially friends now?

Zoro: i guess.

we will find out more about y/n's past in the next few chapters!!