Zoro and Y/N vs Baroque Works

The two mysterious people were behind a door, being careful not to be noticed.

Mr. 9: miss wednesday, everything is going according to our plan, we just need to kill that old man and capture that whale.

Miss wednesday: yes mr. 9, I'm doing this for my people and no one will get in my way. - they pulled their guns.

however, when they opened the door, Luffy fell on top of them, making them fall into the whale's gastric juices (the green water

however, when they opened the door, Luffy fell on top of them, making them fall into the whale's gastric juices (the green water.)

Y/N: luffy I told you not to run, idiot! - Y/N pulled him out of the water.

the two spot the ship and are relieved to hear that their friends are okay despite being swallowed alive.

Nami: Y/N i'm so happy to see you! - she hugged y/n making him blush, she turned on Luffy and punched him in the head, creating a bump - that's what you get for hurting that poor whale! - she says.

Luffy: so-sorry guys...

Zoro: how did you get here?

Y/N: we entered through the door, this whale is very strange.

Nami explained Laboon's history to Luffy and Y/N, and the two felt sorry for the poor whale.

Luffy: now i regret punching you, i'm sorry laboon!

Meanwhile, Crocus, the man who takes care of Laboon, gave the whale an injection to calm him down, and when he returned he saw Mr.9 and Miss Wednesday.

Crocus: I WILL NOT LET YOU HURT LABOON!

Mr.9: our mission is to kill this whale and feed our people!

the two agents started shooting with their guns, in order to hurt laboon from inside.

Y/N used his powers and created force fields to stop the cannonballs from hitting the whale.

Ms Wednesday: force fields? force fields? these pirates are interfering with our mission!

Mr.9: they will pay for it.

Before they could do anything, Luffy punched them both, causing them to lose consciousness.

Nami: why were they after the whale?

Crocus: they wanted laboon meat to feed their city.

the man helped the pirates to get out of laboon's belly, as gratitude for saving him.

Y/N: it's so sad, laboon's friendly pirates will never come back, but he still waiting for them.

Crocus: laboon has a good heart, he can't believe he was tricked or betrayed.

Luffy clenched his fists and punched the whale once more, leaving a big mark on the animal, making laboon howl in rage.

Usopp: LUFFY WHAT ARE YOU DOING?