Thriller Bark: the giant zombie oars has woken up.

Robin and Franky are cornered by the generals and spider-monkey, thinking quickly; Franky smashes the bridge, however, as they fall; Robin reveals the ability to fly for five seconds by using her powers to form large wings.

While she keeps them airborne, Franky launches his Strong Right to grab the ledge, after they manage to escape, a weird noise is heard and Brook plummets out of the sky and into the courtyard with the Zombie General.

Spider-Monkey begins spinning his web out of his hand moving toward them, Robin then uses her Devil Fruit powers to slap Spider-Monkey in the eyes when he brings his hands to his eyes, he gets the web in them. Next, Franky takes his iron nunchucks and combines them with some stone columns and starts bashing Spider-Monkey hard.

However, just when it seemed they would win, Robin is captured by several Spider Mice zombies.

As Franky turns to help her, he is caught by Spider-Monkey's web. Just then, Brook appears having leaped up from the courtyard.

After a brief conversation with Robin and Franky, Spider-Monkey suddenly gasps in pain. It is revealed just like Ryuma, Brook attacked Spider-Monkey without him realizing it for a short period of time. Suddenly, something comes out of Spider-Monkey's mouth and he lies defeated. 

Horrified by the defeat of their leader, the Spider Mice flee. After freeing himself and Robin, Franky asks Brook what is going on. 

Brook tells them after Hogback gathers bodies, he fixes them up, but to bring them to the life he needs Moria's help. Moria steals shadows and puts them in corpses creating his zombie army, Moria is able to do this because he has the power of the Kage Kage no Mi, And the stronger the person whose shadow is stolen, the stronger the zombie warrior becomes.

The zombies also gain the personality and combat styles of the person whose shadow they come from.

However, the zombies do have a weakness: salt. Because their power is Devil Fruit-based, salt from the ocean frees the shadow to go back to its owner, Also, Moria cannot kill the person he steals shadows from for it would kill the zombie, Brook gives the two a bag of salt and runs off.