Enies Lobby: Y/N and Sukuna vs Megumi.

after breaking into the tower of law, the pirates run to the stairs but Fukurou gets in their way.

Luffy: what the hell is that? - he looks up to find the round man with the zipper mouth.

Fukurou: chapapapa! so you've invaded the tower of law! there's no point going on, you won't ever find Nico Robin! - he says

Fukurou: chapapapa! so you've invaded the tower of law! there's no point going on, you won't ever find Nico Robin! - he says. - Lucci's already taken her to the Gates of Justice, and the chief's with them, too.

Nami: really? thanks for telling us where we should start looking.

Fukurou: chapapa! why'd i tell them that?

Y/N: because you have a big mouth. - he crosses his arms.

Fukurou: it doesn't matter. - he speaks. - i might have told you where they're headed, but i'm not gonna tell you how to get there! and you'll never make it past our CP9 agents! we've been given direct orders to eliminate you, chapapa!

Sogeking: did he say eliminated us?!

Fukurou: you want Nico Robin? Then you're gonna have to fight your way through each and every one of our agents if you want to succeed.

Luffy: duh! - he answers like it's obvious. - i liked it better when you were telling us things we didn't already know.

Fukurou: chapapa! you've got some fire in you, but i've got one more thing to tell you.

Y/N: so tell us, we're listening to you.

Fukurou: oh... thank you. - his cheeks flush feeling flattered. - take a look at this! - he reveals a key.

Y/N: a key?

Sanji: what's it for?

Fukurou: for all you know, it might be the key needed to unlock Nico Robin's sea prism stone handcuffs! - the round man talks too much to the pirates.

Franky: sea prism stone?

Nami: it's a stone that nullifies a person's devil fruit abilities. - she tells him. - it's basically the same as when they fall into the ocean.

Y/N: of course... - he sighs. - now we can see why Robin was so defenseless, she couldn't use her powers.

Sanji: yeah, y/n-san. - he agrees with him. - she's not the type to give up so easy, i'm sure she'd be mopping the floor with their ugly mugs if she had the choice.

Chopper: she must feel so helpless...

Fukurou: even if you were able to get past us, and save her in some imaginary world, that sea prism stone is tougher than a diamond! she'd have to live with them on her wrists for the rest of her life... why do i keep saying these things to you? chapapa!

Y/N: because you have a big mouth!!

Fukurou: so be my guest. - he smirks. - go try save her, if you think you can! Chapapapa!