Chopper.

Vivi and Usopp are in the village waiting for the others, but Wapol and his crew appear.

Wapol: SAY HELLO TO YOUR KING, DRUM ISLAND!

the people are terrified by his presence who has already brought a lot of misfortune to this island.

some citizens warned Dalton of the return of Wapol and his crew

Dalton: where is he?

Random citizen: he's two houses away!

he took his weapon and ran leaving Vivi and Usopp behind, the villagers also went to help in the battle.

the two decided to go after Luffy to let him know what was going on, however, on the way, the two got surprised by an avalanche.

Vivi: Usopp-san? where are you? - she looks around worried, she hears some noises under the snow and spots a big nose.

she grabs the nose and pulls a passed out Usopp out of the snow.

Usopp: oh vivi i'm having a wonderful dream - he murmurs.

Vivi: please Usopp-san, don't die! Wake up! - she shook him to wake up.

Usopp: i was having the most wonderful dream, really, it was a world like nothing i've seen before whits beautiful flowers fields and rivers...

Vivi: DON'T GO TO THAT WORLD! - she slaps him in the face.

Usopp: now fall in! All 74,000 members of the Usopp pirate crew!

Vivi: No! Please Wake Up Usopp-San!

she slapped his face more until his face was all swollen.

Usopp: thank you for saving me Vivi, so this is what it feels like to escape death? Is it me or my face swollen?

Vivi: i-it's frostbite! - she laughs nervously.

they walked some more until Vivi stepped on something that started to move under the snow.

Usopp: WHAT IS IT? A SNOW BEAST?

Zoro: damn it! I lost my way again because of that avalanche. - he came out from under the snow shivering with cold and looked at Usopp and Vivi.

 - he came out from under the snow shivering with cold and looked at Usopp and Vivi