Enies Lobby: Aqua Laguna and Y/N's mysterious friend.

The rocketman gains more and more speed as he approaches the sea, the mugiwaras hold on where they can so they don't fall, while Luffy, being clueless as always, hung on the head of the train.

Kokoro: the exit is real close now! we'll keep on going and go down in one shot! - the old woman warns the pirates.

Luffy: it's getting faster! - he says excitedly with his hands up like he's on a roller coaster.

As the train launches out of the city, the Franky Family attaches their cart to the train, bringing along their king bulls Sodom and Gomorrah, and Kokoro steers the ship onto the tracks.

Y/N: you bastards! - he got mad after the Franky Family almost hit them with the connection cannons inside the train

Y/N: you bastards! - he got mad after the Franky Family almost hit them with the connection cannons inside the train. - HEY! BE CAREFUL! YOU BASTARDS! - he opened the window and yelled at them.

Franky Family: SORRY! DEMON BRO! - they scream fearing for their lives.

Luffy: hey! monster granny! - he calls Kokoro. - is this fast as it goes? It's not fast at all!

Kokoro: well, just hold you horses, once it gets on the railway, you'll see.

Y/N: railway? and how are you going to find the rails in that sea, grandma?

Kokoro: looks like it's drifted quite a ways aways. - she sticks her head out the window looking for the rails. - but i've observed the sea train since its development, don't underestimate me!- she spots shadows of rails in the sea and steers the train towards them.

Y/N: you found it?!

Kokoro: yes! let's go! - she took the communicator to warn others in the other car. - urgent message from the engine room! the train will get on the railway shortly! once it does, it'll rapidly accelerate! hold on tight to something so that your injuries won't be severe!

Nami: so, we'll get injured regardless?! - she groans and almost fell when the train started to sway.

Kokoro: tsk! I missed it! - she keeps trying to get rocketman back on track. - but i'm just getting started!

Y/N: c'mon Kokoro-san! you can do it! - he cheers excitedly watching her driving the train.

Chimney: grandma! that was close! - the little girl screams hanging from the train holding her cat.

Kokoro: just wait and see! I'll make it next--- - she widens her eyes realizing they came sneaking on the train. - chimney! gonbe! you guys came with us?! for god's sake!

Y/N: what are you two doing here?! you brats! - he screams. - get inside before you fall into the sea!

Chimney: yup! we did! - she laughs. - we came to see y/n-sama fight! - she lost her balance and hangs on the train to not fall into the sea. - help me! i'm being blow away!?

Kokoro tried to pull the brake to stop the train but she remembered that rocketman can't stop sailing.