The Green City.

the pirates continue their journey to Yuba, Vivi is in the cabin writing some notes

Sanji: vivi-chan? your tea is ready, my dear.

Vivi: thank you Sanji-san. -  the princess smiles gratefully to the cook and went upstairs to the kitchen.

Usopp: I am captain onigri-usopp! oh, and who are you?

Luffy: I'm meshidaro-san! - they play with the rice balls Sanji has prepared.

Sanji: DON'T PLAY WITH THE FOOD!-  the cook took the frying pan and slammed them into their heads. - if you guys are so bored go do the dishes!

Ace watches the mumbling cook and laughs.

Sanji: Jeez, I'm here trying to finish my job and you two are acting like children!

Ace: need a hand?

the cook is surprised by the question, usually he takes care of the kitchen alone, sometimes Y/N and Nami help him.

Sanji: you are our guest on this ship!  just sit back and relax, okay? - he smiles but then fights with Luffy and Usopp. - ARE YOU WASHING THE DISHES IN DIRTY WATER??! - he kicks them.

Luffy: why do we have to wash the dishes if we are going to eat again? it makes no sense!

while they argue in the kitchen, Zoro is training and lifting weights in the main hall of the ship.

Y/N left the men's cabin and the two exchanged glances, he blushed when he saw Zoro shirtless.

Zoro: you should start training too. - he plucks up courage and tries to strike up a conversation with Y/N.

Y/N: I don't think it's necessary, physical strength is not my thing. - Zoro raised an eyebrow with that response.

Zoro: you rely too munch on your power. - he lifts the weight with only one arm. - this is the problem of many devil fruit users.

Y/N: I never imagined myself without my powers. - he looks at his hands -  i do pretty much everything with my chaos magic.

Zoro: what if you can't use your powers someday? you will need at least one weapon to defend yourself, have you ever thought of using swords like me?

Y/N: I don't know how to use swords.

Zoro: you were raised by Hawkeyes Mihawk and he didn't teach you how to use swords?

YN: he tried to train me but i was never interested, i preferred to spend my day meditating, gardening or reading books. - he laughs awkwardly and Zoro facepalmed.

Zoro: follow my advice and try to find a weapon that matches your fighting style. - he puts the weight down and faces Y/N - you will need it someday.

Y/N: maybe you are right.

Zoro: if you want money to buy a weapon i recommend you not ask Nami. - he rolls his eyes.

Y/N: do you think this weapon suits me?

he used his powers and summoned a scythe of chaos energy.

Zoro: a scythe? - Zoro places his hand on his chin and he realizes something. - HOW THE HELL DID YOU SUMMON A WEAPON?

Y/N: I don't know, I just wanted a weapon and summoned one. - he scratches the back of his neck awkwardly and sweatdropped.

Luffy: WHOAH! - Luffy jumped down the stairs and ran towards Y/N. - WHAT A COOL WEAPON YOU HAVE Y/N, HOW DID YOU DO IT?

Y/N: I spawned one with my powers, I'll try to use it when we're in battle. - he kept the scythe somewhere on the ship. - but I only had this idea thanks to Zoro.