Water 7: Aokiji's advice and tensions arise between the pirates.

Inside Y/N's mind.

Y/N looks curiously at the demon sitting on his throne of skulls, he couldn't believe that Sukuna had found a way to sprout his mouth and talk to people in the real world.

Sukuna: did you like my little surprise? I bet your friends liked me more than you. - he smiles showing his sharp teeth and Y/N clenches his fists.

Y/N: how did you do that? how did you manage to... sprout your mouth on my face? that was disgusting!

Sukuna: you don't understand, do you? - he raises an eyebrow. - I said my power is growing more and more, you holding me in your mind is just delaying the inevitable.

Y/N: I'll find a way to get rid of you, that's a promise.

Sukuna: what will you do? beg that stupid swordsman to kill me? - he made fun and Y/N lost his temper. - there's no way you can get rid of me, brat, but I will surely get rid of everyone you love.

Y/N: I HATE YOU SUKUNA! - he ran towards him and tried to fight him, however Sukuna easily dodged all of his moves.

Sukuna: that's right, take all your anger out on me, gambare gambare! - he drops Y/N to the ground and sits on his back like he's a chair

Y/N: get off me! - he squirms trying to get up. - no matter what i have to do i will get rid of you! even if I have to die!

Sukuna: don't waste your time trying to die. - he laughed. - I want you to be alive to watch your precious swordsman die.

Y/N: why do you hate swordsmen so much? huh? - he asks curious and Sukuna narrowed his eyes and stood up.

Sukuna: to be honest i hate everyone equally. - he crossed his arms with his back to Y/N. - but yes i hate swordsmen.

Y/N: why? - he gets up waiting for an answer. - I feel your fear every time I get close to Zoro, there's something about him that scares you, isn't it? - he asks arching an eyebrow and Sukuna looked irritated.

Sanji: Y/N... my darling listen to my voice! you don't have to be scared i'm here with you! - the cook's voice echoes through his head.

Y/N: Sanji... - he whispers worried.

Sukuna: it's time to go back to your friends, brat. - he kicks Y/N in the back causing him to fall and come back to reality.

 - he kicks Y/N in the back causing him to fall and come back to reality