Goodbye Water Seven: Usopp returns to the crew.

As the new ship slowly pulls away from Water Seven, the Straw Hats wave goodbye to the Franky Family and the other friends they've made, they barely had time to celebrate Franky getting on board because they have to get out of the Island as soon as possible since Garp is back to capture them, the crew was almost complete, there was only one person missing: Usopp.

Nami: so that's it? we're leaving? - the redhead asks Luffy with a worried look on her face.

Chopper: Luffy!! - the doctor murmurs with his eyes already full of tears.

Franky: last call, straw hat... - the cyborg calls the captain. - are you sure? seems like we're still missing someone. - Franky speaks referring to Usopp.

Luffy: nah, it's okay! - Luffy forced a smile as sweat trickled down his face. - we've waited long enough already, and he never bothered to show up, we went over this back at galley-la, everyone agreed on what to do!

Luffy remembers the conversation they had about only accepting Usopp back if he apologizes, However, Usopp never showed up and that worries Luffy, who is fearing that he really doesn't feel like returning to his crew.

Y/N: I don't want to believe that Usopp won't come with us. - he mutters in a worried tone and feeling sorry for Luffy. - what if we wait a few more minutes? the city is very big and he must be on his way.

Zoro: i doubt. - the swordsman crosses his arms with a serious expression. - he had a whole week to show up and apologize, if Usopp didn't do it before then he won't do it now.

Y/N: you know how Usopp is, he was probably scared to look Luffy in the face after their duel. - he says. - that's why he created that whole "Sogeking" persona, i guess...

Zoro: you want Usopp to come back even though he wanted you ouf of the crew. - Zoro says admiring Y/N's altruism but at the same time not liking how he has a habit of putting others' feelings before himself.

Y/N: he already apologized for this in Enies Lobby and I felt sincerity in his voice. - he responds with a slight smile. - if he apologized to me for sure he will apologize to Luffy too, we're all going to be together.

Luffy continues ignoring Nami and Chopper's requests to wait for Usopp a little while longer, before they can prolong their conversation, they are caught off guard with a cannonball nearly hitting the ship.

Franky: damn it! - he spots Garp's battleship. - bad news! the marines are here!

Luffy: grandpa?! - the captain widens his eyes about Garp actually coming back to capture them.