Enies Lobby: the Buster Call arrives at Judiciary Island.

with the navy ships slowly closing in on Enies Lobby, the pirates rush to escape from the Buster Call.

In the tunnels beneath the towers, Nami, Kokoro (carrying Chopper on her head), Chimney and Gonbe continued their escape.

Zoro: they blew a hole in the fence around the island, that was a pretty massive explosion. - the swordsman says impressed by the damage caused by the cannons.

Sanji: they've got enough room to steer a whole fleet through here and rain fire all over us, and take a look at that. - he points to the water and says the whirlpools that surrounded the island disappeared after the gates of justice were opened, and thus paving the way for the fleet to reach Enies Lobby.

Zoro: things are about to get ugly, and it's not just your face, curly-brow. - he says. - the others are waiting for us.

Sanji: we'd better get moving while we still can. - they turn to Sogeking who is still at the top of the tower. - we have to go Sogeking, things are about to get serious.

Zoro: hurry up and jump down from there.

Sogeking: is that supposed to be a joke?!- he freaks out. - first off, i don't have the same kind of freakish super- human strenght that you guys have, alright?! my bravery is not the life-risking kind! In case you haven't noticed i'm a normal super hero, not a super, super hero! Eh.

before Sogeking can proceed, the tower of law is blown up after being hit by a cannon, Zoro and Sanji widen their eyes worried about Sogeking.

On the bridge of hesitation, Y/N, Robin and Franky are also worried about Sogeking when they see the top of the tower being destroyed.

Y/N: USOPP!! - he screams worried about his friend. - I hope he and the others have already left the tower.

Franky: do you think he got hit?

Megumi: your friends better have escaped, that tower will be blown up and there will be nothing left of it.

Y/N: your friends from CP9 are there too, Fushiguro. - he says. - are you not worried about them?

Megumi: no. - he shakes his head. - we were just coworkers and not friends, them dying or not will make no difference in my life.

Y/N: you're so cold, Fushiguro...but looking on the bright side - he jumps on Fushiguro hugging him with his eyes shining. - I'm glad you're with me so you won't die like your "coworkers".

Megumi: i already told you i don't like hugs! - he mutters with his face turning red. - it's hard to believe that the government considers a guy with pink hair who likes to give hugs a first class danger!

 - it's hard to believe that the government considers a guy with pink hair who likes to give hugs a first class danger!