Terror Zone: The search for Gold and Sukuna's Origin.

after Zoro, Nami and Robin were taken to the altar of sacrifice, the three got tired of waiting for God Enel and went to explore the forest a little and maybe look for some clues about the treasure, the doctor stayed behind watching the ship.

Nami: can we go back to our ship? I'm afraid we'll meet those dangerous guys. - she hides behind Robin fearing for her life.

Robin: we don't have much to do there, navigator, wherever we are God is going to kill us anyway. - she responds with a neutral expression analyzing some ancient artifacts she found in the forest.

Nami: did you accept your death so easily Robin?!

Robin: panicking won't help at all.

Nami: what about you Zoro? What do you think about this? we should have escaped when we had the chance. - she turns to the swordsman.

Zoro: i fear no god. - he answers. - if he comes here to us I'll be ready. - he leaned against a tree. - I just hope Y/N is safe.

Nami: he knows how to take care of himself, and besides, you even asked Sanji to protect him!

Zoro: i only said that without thinking, it was pure instinct. - he closed his eyes. - I shouldn't have left him alone.

Nami: you are so stupid! he's more powerful than you, don't worry so much Zoro!

Zoro: SHUT UP. - he closed his fist and punched the tree behind him scaring the navigator.

Robin: I think we should leave him alone for a bit, navigator. - she suggests trying to keep them from getting into an argument.

Nami: right.. i'm sorry Zoro. - she sighed and followed Robin leaving the swordsman behind.

he didn't say anything and mentally thanked Robin for taking the navigator away from him, he wasn't mad at Nami, deep down he knew she is right.

Zoro: he might be more powerful... but I still want to defend him.

the swordsman thought that since he cannot show his feelings for him with words, at least he would show it on the battlefield, being there for him, ready to slash anyone who is a danger to his boy, this is zoro's love language.