Goodbye Going Merry: the funeral of the precious ship of the Mugiwaras.

After the marines saw the Straw Hats jumping into the sea, they thought they lost their minds, there's no way they could survive, not to mention there are devil fruit users among them.

they are shocked to realize that they actually jumped on The Going Merry, wondering among themselves how that ship arrived unnoticed among their battleships.

Megumi: Nue! - he summons his giant bird and climbs on top of him. - catch the straw hat and the king of curses before they hit the water, go.

Luffy: w-what?! a giant bird?!  that's crazy! - he yells in awe as Nue catches him and Y/N in the air before they fall into the sea and drown.

Y/N: thank you, Fushiguro! - he hugged the dark haired boy who snarled still not used to receiving so much affection.

Megumi: don't hug me! - he grumbles as Nue lands on The Going Merry and gently places Luffy on the ground. - you can go now. - he gave Nue a treat and made the bird disappear.

Luffy: whoah?! the giant bird has disappeared! how did you do that?! - the captain asks with shining eyes.

Y/N: Luffy, this is Fushiguro Megumi, my new friend, he saved me after Sukuna ripped my heart out. - he tells him. - he was one of the CP9 agents but now he is helping me.

Luffy: oh, yeah, i remember you! - the captain gets up and smacks Fushiguro in the head, however, Luffy soon lost his strength again. - I think my body has gone limp again... - he mutters slyly as he falls to the ground.

Megumi: WHY YOU DID THIS?! YOU IDIOT! - he grumbles as Y/N tries to hold him.

Luffy: you deserve it for helping to capture Robin! - he looks angrily at Fushiguro and after a few seconds he smiles back at him. - but you helped us and your hair looks funny so i don't hate you anymore, you look like a hedgehog, shishishi!

Megumi: w-what's wrong with my hair?! - he asks feeling offended while Luffy just bursts out laughing. - everyone says my hair is cool!

Y/N: so that means... - his eyes sparkle watching his captain and his new friend getting along.

Luffy: hey, hedgehog hair guy. - he calls him. - do you wanna join my crew?

Y/N: please, say yes, Fushiguro! - he asks with puppy eyes and pouting and Fushiguro shrugs.

Megumi: No. - he shakes his head. - I will not join this crew, you hit me, messed up my hair and now you invite me to join you? Never!

 - I will not join this crew, you hit me, messed up my hair and now you invite me to join you? Never!