Laboon

Back to the present

Luffy: HEY! I see the mystery mountain! - luffy exclaimed while hanging from the sails.

Everyone: wh-what? - they ran to the deck and looked at the huge mountain in front of the ship.

Usopp: That's insanely huge!

Nami: The entrance to the grand line...

Y/N: so thats the red line, huh? but i can't see the top because of the clouds! 

the strong current of the sea began to shake the ship, scaring the pirates.

Luffy: We're getting sucked in! - he held tight to the sails. - HOLD THE RUDDER GOOD! - the ship was approaching the huge mountain

Y/N: Nami, where's the entrance?! We're gonna crash into the rocks if we keep going this way!

Nami looked around and finally found something.

Nami: the crack in that cliff... 

Usopp: What do we do?! - he and Sanji were trying to hold the rudder of the ship.

Nami: KEEP GOING STRAIGHT AHEAD! - she orders.

Usopp: are you serious?

Sanji: ANYTHING FOR YOU MY BEAUTIFUL NAMI!

Y/N: is that the canal entrance? 

Nami: most likely!

Zoro: this can't be for real, the damn ocean really is flowing up the mountain!

Nami: we gotta make our way through those water gates just right! otherwise our ship will be destroyed! - the ship was getting closer and closer to the entrance

Luffy: W-we're getting off course! More to the right! right! right!

Usopp: the right? Go starboard! - they turned the ship's rudder to the right.

Sanji: c-come on, now! 

What they didn't expect was for the ship's wooden rudder to break, causing the two to fall to the ground.

Luffy: OH NO!

Zoro: SHIT!

Nami: THE RUDDER! 

everyone panicked, with no way to control the ship they will hit the gates and be destroyed, Luffy used his powers and inflated his belly like a balloon to prevent the ship from crashing into the gates.

Nami: very good, Luffy!

Sanji: LOOK, THE SHIP IS GOING TO CRASH AGAIN! - the ship was about to hit the other wall, but Y/N activated his powers.

Y/N: come on Merry, we can do this, together! - he put his hands on the ground and the ship started glowing in a red aura, the ship changed direction and went back to the safe route.