Luffy is buried: Miss All Sunday helps Y/N.

Smoker made the surprise decision to let Luffy and his crew escape.

- captain? won't you run after the pirates? - one of his guards asks confused.

Smoker: no, I'm tired. - he sighs and inhale his cigarette smoke. - call back the other guards, they won't capture the pirates, let's regroup here, contact our headquarters and tell all our warships near alabasta to change their courses for that country.

- but Captain, I don't know if our superiors will like the idea of ​​moving so many ships just because of a few pirates!

Smoker: I don't care about the opinion of our superiors! do what i ordered!

- right... - the guard nodded and went to carry out the captain's orders.

Meanwhile, the crew runs around the city looking for Chopper and Matsuge, to finally go to Alubarna and stop Crocodile.

Usopp: do we really have to walk to alubarna? I am so tired!

Nami: where's Chopper and Matsuge?!

Luffy:  There are stables in this town right? we can get some horses!

Y/N: we don't have time, the navy is in town, do you forget about that Luffy?

Sanji: no need to worry about that, look ahead of us! - the cook points to Chopper and Matsuge, who are waiting for the pirates on top of a giant crab.

Chopper: HEY GUYS! - he waves to his friends.

Usopp: what the hell is that?! - his jaw dropped

Vivi: it's a transport crab.

Luffy: it looks so yummy! - he looks at the crab with hungry eyes.

the pirates climb on top of the giant crab, Chopper tells them Matsuge has friends all over the desert and he will help them.

Vivi: the giant alabasta crabs live buried in the sand! It's a miracle we have one here helping us!

Y/N: is it just me or do they seem to be perverted like matsuge?

Zoro: will they go fast?

Chopper hit the ropes and the giant crab started walking really fast, however Vivi got pulled by a golden hook, Crocodile was close to them!

Vivi: HELP ME! - the princess screams fearing for her life.