The New Nakama and some weird feelings.

Nami noticed that Dr. Kureha wasn't in the castle and so she decided to explore the place a little bit.

Nami: maybe i'll find some treasure around here. - she smirked already thinking about stealing some valuable item, she walks through the castle wrapped in a blanket, weak from the effects of the medicine.

she feels the ground shake and Wapol fell right in front of her.

Wapol: that straw hat boy will pay me!

Nami: who are y-you? - she asks terrified.

Wapol: My name is Wapol and I am the king of drum kingdom!

Nami: if he is a king maybe he knows where the treasures are - she toughts - so you don't mind if you share some of your treasures with me do you? - Wapol was going to answer but Sanji appeared and kicked him away.

Sanji: stay away from nami-chan! did he hurt you my dear? - he asks worried hugging her.

Nami: no, actually I wanted to know where the treasures are! - she pushes Sanji aside.

Wapol: no one kicks the king of drum island and gets away with it!

he ran towards the two to attack them but Luffy punched him, wapol got angry and used his devil fruit powers and ate the castle decoration swords, forming a giant sword

he tried to cut Luffy who dodged and gave him one more punch, throwing him out of the castle.

Sanji: nami-chan I recommend you go back to bed, it's too dangerous out here.

Nami: I didn't find any treasure anyway. - she rolls her eyes and goes back to her room.

the battle continues outside the castle, Wapol and Luffy exchange punches.

Wapol: WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING HIDING BEHIND THAT ROCK? - he yells furiously at his two guards.

Chess: si-sir wapol we can't defeat that demon! - Chess points to Y/N who waved at him smiling.

Kuromarimo: he is so scary!

Wapol: stop being silly! the only person you should fear is me, your king!

Wapol grabbed the two and ate them, everyone looked at the scene with their jaws dropped.

Chopper: HE IS EATING HIS OWN CREWMATES?

Luffy: HEY! YOU CAN'T EAT YOUR NAKAMAS! WHAT KIND OF CAPTAIN ARE YOU? - he clenched his fists.

Y/N: this is so disturbing.

Wapol spat out the two men and they turned into some kind of weird fusion, called Chessmarimo.

Wapol: with your combined forces those two don't stand a chance! Now go, while I look for my little toy

Wapol: with your combined forces those two don't stand a chance! Now go, while I look for my little toy. -  he ran back to the castle.

Luffy: HEY! GET BACK HERE! OUR FIGHT IS NOT OVER YET! - he followed Wapol