Mihawk and Sukuna.

y/n was still sad about everything that had happened, he couldn't understand why Shanks was helping him, he was a monster and didn't deserve it.

- shanks, why are you helping me? - the little boy enters the cabin of the red haired man.

- oh hey y/n! - he smiled.

- why are you helping someone like me? - he crossed his arms.

- when i saw it in the papers, i had to go see it with my own eyes.

- it was too dangerous, Sukuna could have killed you, just like he killed my entire home island.

- i'm a pirate, that's what pirates do haha. - he laughed and put his hand on y/n's shoulder. - the devil fruit you ate is very dangerous.

- you seem to know a lot about devil fruits.

- yes i know, the fruit you ate is different from other devil fruits, I don't know if you can understand.

- Is there a way I can get rid of this? - the man sighed.

- no, when you eat a devil fruit you keep their powers forever, until you die.

- another reason I deserve to die. - Your eyes filled with tears.

- if you die the power of the devil fruit will still exist, when a user dies, someone else can get that power, that's why I ask you this question: do you want to use that power to do good or bad things? - Shanks asks y/n.

- I don't want to hurt anyone, Sukuna still trying to get out and i don't know how much longer i can hold him.

- I can't let you stay on my crew, it's too dangerous for a child, but the place where I'm going to let you stay is safe, and the person you'll meet can teach you how to control this demon. - y/n didn't want shanks to leave, but he trusted him so it was better to obey him.

- ok.

the trip lasted about two days, Shanks' crew anchored on kuraigana island, where Dracule Mihawk resides.

Mini timeskip

- no. - the swordsman denies, Shanks already imagined that his friend would refuse to take care of a child, especially one that has demon powers.

- this is the only place i know the navy won't look for him, I can't leave him on my ship, it's too dangerous for a child to be sailing with pirates. - y/n was exploring the swordsman's dark castle, how can anyone live in such a place?

- the danger is him, not the others, I don't want a child or a little demon on my property. - y/n heard Haw-keye's words, maybe he should run away and not bother him.

- he's just a kid, he can learn to control, he traveled two days with me and the demon did not appear and did not attack me or my subordinates, you can teach him something. - Mihawk walked over to his desk and pulled out a wanted poster, it was y/n.

- this child you defend so much has a bigger bounty than many dangerous pirates. - Shanks took the poster from him and tore it apart.

- it's not just the navy i'm worried about, think how many pirates want this boy's head and steal his devil fruit, we're lucky that y/n is a good and innocent boy, but imagine if that devil fruit had fallen into the hands of someone like Donquixote Doflamingo! -  Shanks protests. - you are the most powerful swordsman in the world, the only one who can protect this boy.

Mihawk didn't want to be convinced by Shanks, although they were great rivals and had epic battles, they had respect for each other.

- I'll let him stay, as long as he doesn't touch anything and doesn't make noises. - Shanks smiled in relief.