Y/N vs Crocodile: Y/N gets a scar on his face.

The pirates ran away from Smoker through the casino, but they fall into a trap and they got trapped inside a cage in the crocodile's hall.

Luffy: why am i feeling so weak? - he loses his strength by touching the cell bars

Smoker attacked Luffy and knocked him to the ground.

Nami: LUFFY!

Usopp: bastard! if you want to fight then you can come! I am the strongest warrior in the sea! - he lies trying to intimidate the man.

Luffy: I can't move, it's the same feeling as falling into the ocean... - he sticks out his tongue.

Nami: what did you do with him?! - she glares at Smoker.

Smoker: this cage is made of a mineral called kairouseki, it emits the same kind of energy as the sea. - he takes his foot off Luffy's chest.

Nami: i've heard about it before, it's like the sea in its solid state, this is why devil fruit users lose their abilities and strength when they come into contact with this mineral.

Smoker: all prisons at Marine Headquarters are made of this, to prevent criminals with Devil Fruit powers from using their abilities.

Zoro: since Luffy is in no condition to fight, it looks like I'll have to take care of you.

the two get into a fighting position but Nami and Usopp get in the middle of them.

Usopp: how can you think of fighting in a situation like this?!

Nami: don't forget he can turn into smoke, your swords can't cut him!

Crocodile: the young lady is right, fighting is futile, you all will die in the same way.

Crocodile turns around in his chair revealing himself to his prisoners.

Smoker: Crocodile...

Luffy: WHAT?! - he gets up to face the man.

Nami and Usopp are terrified, Smoker and Luffy clench their fists facing the shichibukai

Zoro: so this is sir crocodile, one of the shichibukai...