Enies Lobby: Rocketman and Glimpses of the Past.

The pirates recover from the scare after almost being swallowed by the aqua laguna.

Nami: i'm shocked... so that's aqua laguna. - she checks up on Luffy to see if he's okay.

Paulie: if a big one like that had hit us every year, this island would be long gone. - he lit a cigarette. - this year's aqua laguna is different.

Kokoro: you guys are really crazy, i'm surprised you survived. - the old woman approaches them with chimney and gonbe.

Chimney: thanks to y/n-sama powers! - the little girl exclaims with her eyes shining.

Luffy: ah, monster granny! - he is surprised to see her in the city. - so you were on this island?

Kokoro: of course! If we stayed in the middle of the sea like that, we'd drown!

Chimney: y/n-sama! - she calls him. - it was so cool when you created that bubble to protect your friends! - Gonbe jumped into his arms.

Y/N: thanks! - he responds feeling flattered. - now that's a cute cat. - he caresses gonbe and the cat purred in his arms.

Chimney: he likes to eat catnip! - she handed him some catnip. - I tried to eat it once but it tastes so bad. - she made a disgusted face.

Y/N: I will need this later. - he smirked and put it in his pocket.

Luffy: oh Y/N, ​​I didn't know you like to eat catnip.

Y/N: it's not for me, Luffy. - he rolled his eyes.

Luffy: anyway... - he looks at Zoro. - did you also fall into the lower level of the city, Zoro? - he asks curious.

Zoro: what? w-well, not particularly---

Chopper: he was stuck in a chimney! - the doctor interrupts Zoro and gets hit in the head by him.

Luffy: stuck in a chimney?! - he burst out laughing and Zoro got even more embarrassed. - you're so clumsy, Zoro!

Y/N: I must admit... - he laughs along with Luffy. - the way he got stuck in the chimney with his legs up was pretty funny!

Zoro: what the hell?! - he grits his teeth seeing that even Y/N is laughing at him.

Nami: stop you two! - she smacked them in the head. - are you in a position to laugh at others?! you got stuck between two buildings and Y/N was almost killed! - she screams pulling the captain's rubber face.

 - are you in a position to laugh at others?! you got stuck between two buildings and Y/N was almost killed! - she screams pulling the captain's rubber face

Luffy: ah..., then what happened to Sanji and Uso... - he remembered that Usopp left the crew. - i mean, Sanji?

Y/N: oh my god! - he almost jumped remembering Sanji. - what if Sanji was taken by the storm?! I shouldn't have left him alone! - he screams worried about the cook.

Nami: calm down Y/N. - she asks him. - Sanji is fine, he's not even here in town anymore, there's a lot of things i need to tell you guys.

the navigator tells Zoro that Robin is sacrificing herself to save the crew and the swordsman concludes that she is really their friend, starting to trust her.