The Bloodline: Luffy's father is revealed.

The Family gathering at the galley-la office continues, Garp keeps saying how disappointed he is that his grandson not only became a pirate but also declared war on the world government.

Y/N: Garp-San! - he calls him. - I don't know who created these rumors that me and Ace are dating, but I swear this is not true!

Garp: don't be worried, Demon Brat! - the vice admiral pinches his cheek. - rumors are just rumours, this is normal in the pirate world.

Y/N: yeah, but I don't want this to create awkwardness between me and Ace, I like him a lot!

Luffy: Ace is always trying to steal my stuff! - the captain grunts, he knows Ace better than anyone, already guessing that he created these rumors himself. - when we were little he stole my food, my toys, my food, my clothes, my food, and now he wants to steal my nakama! did I mention he tried to try to steal my food?

Garp: you were the one who used to steal his stuff, including his food! don't try to rewrite history, brat! - the vice admiral once again punched his grandson in the head.

Megumi: Garp-San, i'm glad you're here. - he clears his throat introducing himself to him. - you came to get me too, right? i can't wait to get out of this place.

Garp: it's good to see you, Fushiguro. - he tries to stroke his hair but Megumi dodged. - dealing with my irresponsible grandson must have gotten on your nerves, HAHAHA!

Luffy: hey! hedgehog hair guy! - he calls megumi. - you're not going anywhere! you are now part of my crew!

Garp: shut up, brat! - the vice admiral punched Luffy again. - his father, Toji Fushiguro, would never approve of his son becoming a pirate, he was just following orders from Admiral Aokiji.

everyone is shocked to hear Admiral Aokiji's name, except Y/N, who already knew, they also wonder who Toji Fushiguro is.

Megumi: my orders were to protect the King of Curses and make sure he doesn't die in Enies Lobby. - he explains to the pirates. - and now that I've accomplished my goal I don't have to deal with you pesky pirates anymore!

Nami: what?! and how are you going to explain this to the government? they think you betrayed them and joined us!

Garp: Aokiji and I can just lie and say that the King of Curses was mentally controlling him and held him hostage, they will easily believe us, I guarantee Fushiguro will return safe and sound with me.

Megumi: good. - he nods in relief.

everyone looks at Y/N thinking he would be upset since he likes Fushiguro a lot, however the pink haired boy didn't seem to be sad.

Y/N: it's okay guys! Fushiguro and I have already talked about this, I don't mind taking the blame, a few more zeros in my bounty won't make a difference.- he smiled at them. - fushiguro and I may be on opposite sides, but we're still friends!