To the Sea: the last nakama arrives to help the Mugiwaras.

Even though they are outnumbered, the Straw Hats, and Fushiguro, leave the Marines shocked by their extreme strength, even the marine captains are struggling against the pirates.

Zoro: Two-Sword Style... - he picks up two swords preparing to strike the marines. - Hawk Wave! - he throws several marines away. - who wants their ass kicked next, huh?  - the swordsman turns to Sogeking and Y/N, who are still at the end of the bridge worried about Luffy. - What are these two doing?! - he wonders with a raised eyebrow and went back to focusing on taking down the enemies.

Sogeking: LUFFY!!! - after taking off his mask, Usopp yells for his friend. - can you hear me?! - Luffy remains immobile on the ground, feeling that he doesn't have the strength to continue fighting, every part of his body is aching after the fight against Lucci took him to the limit.

 - can you hear me?! - Luffy remains immobile on the ground, feeling that he doesn't have the strength to continue fighting, every part of his body is aching after the fight against Lucci took him to the limit

Luffy: u-usopp... i didn't know you were here too... - he grunts at the sight of his friend with the long nose, not sure if it's really Usopp or if the pain in his body is making him hallucinate.

Y/N: LUFFY! GET UP! PLEASE! - with tears in his eyes, falling to his knees on the ground, he begs the captain not to  give up the fight.

Luffy: y/n...p-please don't cry...I don't like to see you crying like that... - he mutters feeling angry at himself for being the reason for Y/N's tears. - I need to be strong... to protect you...to protect Robin...to protect my nakamas...my body hurts so much...I can not give up...

Sogeking: don't get the wrong idea! - he screams. - i just came here to save Robin! that's it, all right? i didn't come here to see you or your stupid face, understand me?

Zoro: hey! you two! - the swordsman calls them out while blocking a marine's attack with his swords. - that's enough! stop standing there and get back to the battlefield! - Usopp and Y/N didn't listen to Zoro and keep screaming for Luffy.

Sogeking: hey! you! The CP9 Boss Cat! - Usopp calls Lucci. - i know you hear me! From here on out, i'm your opponent! come and get some! - Lucci glances at Usopp while being challenged by him.

Y/N: w-what?! Usopp?! - he widens his eyes knowing that Usopp has zero chances against someone like Lucci.

Sogeking: yeah! that's right! - he clenches his fists. - if you mess with Robin, then you mess with me! now listen, and listen good, you bastard! i'm a fearsome pirate! a warrior among warriors! and i command an army over 8000 men! - he threatens Lucci who looked at him feeling offended. - i am the great captain Usopp! I've sailed all over the Grand Line, I've destroyed island after island, wreaking havoc everywhere i go! if the world government wants to fight me, then I will destroy you with just my finger!