Thousand Sunny: Franky joins the crew.

The Franky Family kneels before Luffy begging him to take him aboard his ship, even if it takes Luffy to force him, they even mentioned Franky's parents were pirates, it is something that is in the cyborg's blood and that he will be safe with the Straw Hats.

Luffy: come on, you guys don't have to beg. - the captain smiles. - i already decided i was gonna make him my shipwright. - he reveals making the franky family gasp.

Zambai: you mean it?! and the rest of you are okay with that, too?! - he asks wanting to know what the rest of the crew thinks about Franky joining them.

Y/N: I liked the idea, Franky is so badass! having him as our new nakama is going to be amazing! - he says with his eyes shining. - as long as he doesn't call me Luffy's pet or Demon Brat...

Sanji: my face... - the cook keeps crying about the ugly picture the government used on his wanted poster.

Chopper: uh... - the doctor is still slack-jawed that he has the lowest bounty of the crew.

Nami: ugh, i don't care anymore...

Robin: of course, i like Franky.

Zoro: well, there you have it.

Zambai: ah! thank you! - he gets happy to see the straw hats accepting franky without any hard feelings. - now that they've agreed, it's time to move! c'mon! you know what we gotta do! - he turns to the rest of the Franky Family and they run to go get their leader.

the mugiwaras go back inside to get the rest of the bags, although they had enjoyed spending the last few days resting in Water Seven, it was time to leave and say goodbye to the friends they had made.

Y/N: I hope Iceburg-san doesn't get mad that I accidentally blew up the basement. - he murmurs adjusting his backpack. - in my defense i saw a scary spider down there!

Zoro: he's probably glad you're gone, one more day here and you'd blow up the whole house

Zoro: he's probably glad you're gone, one more day here and you'd blow up the whole house. - he mutters pointing to what's left of the bathroom. - you also blew up the bathroom with your powers.

Y/N: because i hate bugs! - the pink haired boy defends himself after blowing up an entire bathroom just because he saw a cockroach.

Zoro: by the way, just to make sure, are we all on the same page about Usopp? - the swordsman asks and they nod.