The Final Battle: Luffy Rings the Golden Bell.

Luffy climbed the giant jack carrying Aisa and Pierre and saw Robin near them.

Aisa: stop it Luffy, you're going to make us fall! - the little girl screams fearing for her life.

Luffy: ROBIN! - he yells getting her attention. - take these two! - he throws Aisa and Pierre and the archaeologist uses her powers to catch them.

Aisa: WHY DOES SHE HAVE SO MANY HANDS?! - she got terrified and her jaw dropped.

Robin: why is there gold stuck in your arm, captain?

Luffy: Robin... the golden bell is on top of that beanstalk isn't it?! - he asks trying not to fall. - Enel is after the golden bell!

Robin: it's the only place it could be, that's why he's using the ark. - she tells him.

Luffy: good. - he nodded and climbed back up the giant jack to reach Enel's ship. - I have to help Y/N and Nami! - he exclaims and runs off.

Robin: wait, ruffy! - she tries to call him. - he's gone... - she turns to aisa. - do you know where the demon boy is? the one with the pink hair?

Aisa: he saved us from Enel's attack and then flew to his ship, but I can't hear his voice with my mantra.

Nami: there they are! - the navigator spotted Robin and Aisa and accelerated the Waver approaching them.

Aisa: NAMI! - the little girl ran to hug her.

Nami: I'm glad you're safe, Aisa! - the navigator smiled and caressed her hair.

Usopp: Zoro?! Chopper?! Weird old man?! the crazy bazooka guy?! - his jaw dropped. - why are they all hurt?!

Y/N: we fought Enel before you arrived. - he says putting Sanji gently on the ground next to Zoro. - where is Luffy? - he asks aisa.

Aisa: he went to fight Enel! he thinks you and Nami are still up there in Enel's ark!

Nami: i can't let him go. - she got on the Waver and accelerated. - I'm going after Luffy!

Y/N: NO! - he stopped her. - I just saved your life I don't want you to be in danger again, let me help Luffy, okay?

Usopp: are you sure? I don't even know how you're still alive after Enel fried you so many times!

Y/N: I'll be fine, if Luffy and I join forces we have a chance of defeating him. - he clenched his fists in preparation.

Nami: right... - she got worried. - promise me you two will be fine!

Y/N: i promise you. - he smiled and looked at Sanji and Zoro. - take care of these two for me. - he warns her and flew to reach his captain.

Enel initiates the final phase of his plan and launches a lightning storm across skypiea,destroying everything ahead, the citizens of sky island run to their boats for their lives.