Sukuna and his mind games.

Y/N pov

Just when you think the situation can't get any worse, it gets worse, a navy ship has arrived in the village and for some reason they are looking for Nami's money.

me, Luffy and the others hid so they wouldn't see us.

- SEARCH ALL OVER THIS PLACE, THAT MONEY MUST BE BURIED IN SOME PART OF THIS ISLAND. - they were breaking into people's homes looking for the money.

Sanji: what are we going to do now?

Luffy: you and zoro needs to fing arlong, me and y/n will stay here and look for nami and usopp.

y/n: nami's sister told us where he is, be careful, the fishmen are very strong.

Zoro: don't worry, i can handle it.

Sanji: so let's go, I can't wait to save nami-chan. - the two left, leaving me and Luffy alone.

y/n: any plans captain?

Luffy: follow me. - he orders, but suddenly my head started to hurt and my senses started to get weak. - y/n? Are you alright? - he caught me before I hit the ground.

y/n: it's him... i have to... - I couldn't finish the sentence and ended up fainting.

----

when I woke up, I was no longer with Luffy, but inside my head, with Sukuna looking at me with a cruel smile.

Sukuna: don't look inside me without permission, i don't like it.

y/n: what do you want now? - I clenched my fists and glared at him, being in his presence makes me angry

Sukuna: I was just watching how pathetic you are.

y/n: what are you talking about?

Sukuna: I'm referring to you wanting to save that girl's village, you think this will redeem you after the incident on Roanoke Island, am I right? - he raised his eyebrow.

y/n: I just want to help a friend...

Sukuna: that may be true but, it doesn't erase what we both did in the past, no matter how many good things you do, you will always be roanoke's devil.

y/n: I did nothing, you took over my body and destroyed my entire home island, i was just a child!

Sukuna: they never liked you anyway, I did you a favor, ungrateful brat.

y/n: but I never wanted anyone to die.

Sukuna: you still remember don't you? the screams of the people as they fought for their lives, the entire village on fire, the taste of their blood, the marines unsuccessfully trying to save them, the navy ships exploding with just a snap of a finger, I would give anything to have that feeling again.