Water 7: Robin's true intentions.

The city goes on alert and looks for the pirates everywhere, before the aqua laguna arrives and floods Water Seven.

Kokoro, Chimney and Gonbe arrive at Water Seven and discover that the pirates are being accused of trying to kill Mayor Iceburg, however the old woman believes that the CP9 are the real culprits.

Zoro hides between the alleys of buildings and wonders why he is being chased, Usopp hid behind a rock while the citizens searched their ship.

Meanwhile, Robin has a meeting with the mysterious CP9 to get her next instructions

???: Well Done... Nico Robin. - he praises her work after the mission.

Robin: that was a piece of cake. - she replies in a cold tone and sat down on the chair. - like I said, this is no different from what I usually do.

???: Although naturally you're now being pursued by the whole town... but that's just temporary. - the man put her and the pirates' wanted posters on the table. - What's important is... Tonight. - he says. - we'll infiltrate iceburg's residence one more time... if worst comes to worst, it's okay to eliminate all the evidence. Among the disciples of this tom guy who originally had it, Iceburg is the only one currently alive, no matter how much he plays innocent, In the name of CP9, we'll take it away tonight for sure! Bear in mind that this is a mission for justice.

he reveals Robin's next mission and she listens intently, ready to attack Iceburg again tonight.

Back to iceburg's room

Iceburg: let me see Nico Robin again now. - the mayor asks and Luffy denies. - why won't you let me see the woman who tried to take my life?

Luffy: that's impossible... - he answers. - we don't know where Robin is.

Iceburg: that sounds like a captain trying to protect his accomplice. - he arches an eyebrow and they deny.

Luffy: we're telling the truth, she disappeared since yesterday. - he tells him. - even if we knew where she is, I wouldn't let you see Robin, not until you tells us your true intentions with my nakama.