Enies Lobby: a deal with Sukuna.

~inside Y/N's mind~

The king of curses smiled maliciously seeing his brat appearing in front of him.

Sukuna: what are you doing here, brat? - he smirks. - I'm usually the one who summons you here, gambare gambare.

 - I'm usually the one who summons you here, gambare gambare

Y/N: I want to get straight to the point, Sukuna. - he glares at Sukuna. - we are going to Enies Lobby to save a friend, there are very powerful enemies waiting for us.

Sukuna: oh yeah, i see... - he arches an eyebrow. - a beautiful story of friendship, just like you and me. - he grins at Y/N. - but i have nothing to do with it, i don't give a shit if your friends die, except that hot archaeologist of your crew.

Y/N: we don't have a beautiful story and much less a friendship. - he responds irritated with Sukuna. - since you are interested in Robin, i came here to make a... deal.

Sukuna: a deal? - the king of curses starts to be interested. - what do you have in mind? brat.

Y/N: As I said, we're going to face very powerful enemies, and I'm going to need you. - he closes his fists. - so for just one day... i'll let you out, to help me fight CP9.

the pink haired boy's proposal surprised Sukuna, he rarely let him out, it shows how desperate he is to save Robin's life.

Sukuna: of course, you always beg for my help, brat. - he smirks. - are you willing to take that risk? what if i kill your dear friends?

Y/N: you will not lay a finger on them, Sukuna! - he says. - you can kill whoever you want in Enies Lobby, minus the Straw Hats and our allies.

Sukuna: now things are getting interesting, gambare gambare! - he laughed maniacally. - what happened to that innocent Y/N who doesn't like to kill anyone?

Y/N: I used to think that way... but now things have changed, being targets of such powerful people, sometimes we will have to kill to survive. - he lowered his gaze. - I have important people with me now, and I don't mind destroying anyone's life to protect my family!

Sukuna: that's what I call development. - he crossed his arms. - and to think that back in the day you were afraid to even pick up a gun... no wonder you were considered a failure... no wonder that man considered you a failure.

Y/N: you have access to my memories... so these glimpses i've been getting lately... is that you?

Sukuna: no, it's not me, these glimpses are coming naturally. - he says. - anyway, I take the deal, you let me out and I help save Nico Robin, she is a very interesting woman, apparently she's the only smart one in that pathetic crew, gambare gambare!