Meeting Luffy

Note: English is not my first language, be patient with me if I make any mistakes, I'll do my best! I hope you guys enjoy!

Y/N: wheres the people? I need some food. - Y/N heard his stomach making noises, he hadn't eaten in hours, the small town y/n arrived in was empty, everything was silent. 

he heard screams coming from the sky and looked up he saw a giant bird was flying with a boy hanging from it

Y/N: what the hell? - the boy managed to get rid of the bird, but it started to fall towards y/n. - oh shit - y/n says before Luffy lands right on top of him.

Luffy: yep, the fall was softer than I imagined, thanks man. - Luffy laughed and got up from the ground, you were still lying on the ground trying to recover. - OH MY GOD, YOU ARE Y/N, THE ROANOKE DEMON. - Luffy's eyes widened, his jaw literally dropped to the floor when he realized who Y/N was.

Y/N: I've heard that phrase so many times. - Y/N rolled your eyes and stood up, facing the boy in the straw hat.

Luffy: this is so cool, I can't believe you're right in front of me, my name is Monkey D. Luffy!! - he jumps on top of y/n hugging him.

Y/N: wait a minute, won't you run scared of me?  why are you hugging me? - he asks genuinely confused, what a weirdo boy.

Luffy: because I know how strong you are, your bounty is one of the highest in the world, the navy has never managed to capture you.

Y/N: you seem more excited than scared to meet me, i got used to people running from me. - it was strange for the first time in years someone wasn't afraid to talk to y/n.

Luffy: i want to be a pirate king, and I want only the strongest and most powerful warriors in the world to join my crew, y/n, do you want to join my crew?  please say yes. - Luffy pouts to y/n.

Y/N: i don't know man, we met just three minutes ago.

Luffy: but you are already my friend!

y/n was reluctant, however he felt he could trust Luffy, there was a different glint in his eyes, there wasn't a look of fear or hate, he was the first one in years that didn't treat y/n like a monster.

y/n took a deep breath and held out his hand to the rubber man.

Y/N: I accept your invitation, and I hope I don't regret it, I never thought that one day I would become a pirate, the world already hates me anyway.

Luffy: So from now on, I'm your captain, and together we'll set out on a journey across the most dangerous oceans in search of the One Piece! - he hugs y/n again making him laugh.

Y/N: trust me captain, i will help you no matter what cost! - y/n stomach starts to make noises again. - but now i have to find some food, i'm hungry, also, why did you fall out of the sky and hang on to that giant bird? - y/n asks.

Luffy explained to y/n that he and his friend, the swordsman roronoa zoro, were fighting an evil clown that was terrorizing the city, and Luffy ended up trapped himself in the giant bird.

a man with green hair and swords comes running towards Luffy.

Zoro: I finally found you, you idiot, you left me alone with those guys.

Luffy: don't worry zoro, we have y/n with us now, he will help us to kick that clown butt! - zoro looks at you and seems to be analyzing you, making you blush.

Zoro: I leave you alone for two minutes and you befriend a demon?

Luffy: don't worry zoro, i know he's a good person, he's part of our crew now. - y/n couldn't help but smile seeing the way Luffy defended him.

Zoro: i will respect your decision captain, but if you try to hurt me or my captain I won't think twice about slitting your throat. - y/n rolled his eyes, he's used to hearing people threatening him.

- one day I will kill this swordsman with his own swords. - y/n heard the demon in his mind and shook his head.

Y/N: seems like this is a beginning of a good friendship. - y/n smiles at zoro.

Luffy: I don't want fights in my crew, now let's kick that clown's ass and save nami.

Y/N: who is nami?

Luffy: she is our friend too and she will be my future navigator!

Y/N: I hope she's friendlier than our swordsman. - y/n looks at zoro and see him frowning, making luffy laugh.