zoro vs mihawk

everyone was shocked including zoro, i lowered my head and clenched his fists trying to stay strong.

Mihawk: I asked you a question Y/N.

Y/N: I joined a pirate crew, is that what you wanted to know? - I yelled and Mihawk didn't react.

Mihawk: this is pathetic.

Zoro: I didn't come here to hear family problems, I'm here to challenge you. - he points his sword at Mihawk, but what does he think he's doing? Challenging Mihawk is like suicide.

Zoro pushed me aside and walked towards Mihawk.

Zoro: did you use that sword to slice up this ship as well?

Mihawk: thats right.

Zoro: i see.. You're the strongest, i came out to sea to meet you.

Mihawk: what's your goal?

Zoro: to become the strongest. - Zoro must be going crazy, there's no way to defeat him.

Mihawk: How Foolish. - he smirked.

Sanji: what does this swordsman think he is doing? he is throwing his life away.

Luffy: he is chasing his dream of becoming the strongest swordsman in the world.

Sanji: you guys are crazy you shouldn't let your crewmate do this!

Luffy: if we want to make our dreams come true we have to take risks too, that's what being a pirate is all about, what is your dream sanji?

Sanji: I don't have to watch this bullshit, shut up.

Zoro: Will you accept the duel or not?  I'm in a good mood today so maybe I'll spare your life. - he was playing with fire, he shouldn't tease him like that.

Mihawk: You are quite foolish to challenge me, if you are competent enough swordsman, you should be able to see the disparity in our abilities even before we cross swords, is it your courage or ignorance that causes you to turn your sword on me? 

Zoro: it's my ambitions, and it's because a promise i made to a dear friend.

Mihawk nodded and got up from his boat, he reached for his crucifix  necklace and pulled it down, revealing a small knife.

Zoro: What are you doing?

Mihawk: I'm not one of those people who use cannonballs to shoot rabbits, unfortunately, this is the smallest blade I have. - he wasn't even taking the duel seriously.

Zoro: so don't regret after i take your life. - he rushed towards Mihawk with his three swords. - oni... Giri!

CLANG!

Mihawk easily blocked his attack, Zoro stuttered in disbelief.

Zoro: i can't move, what did he do? No one has ever seen through this technique! This.. Can't be happening! There's no way our abilities are this far apart!

Y/N: Zoro... - I gulped, worried about my crewmate.

Zoro launched a series of attacks at Mihawk, who easily blocked them all with his small knife.