Ocean's Dreams: Zoro vs Straw Hats.

In the next Day

When the sun came up, Robin entered the room to put away her books and Nami woke up.

Robin: good morning, Miss Navigator. - she smiles friendly and the navigator looks around confused, not knowing where she is.

Nami: who are you?! - she asks not recognizing her and Robin got confused.

in the men's cabin, Chopper was the first to wake up and his eyes widened seeing that he is not on Drum Island anymore.

Chopper: where am i?! where's doctorine?! who are these people? - he panicked coming down from his hammock.

Luffy: I WANT MORE MEAT! - the captain mumbles in his sleep and the doctor runs out of the cabin fearing for his life.

Chopper: I'M GOING TO DIE! - he runs around the deck of the ship wondering what he should do.

Y/N: good morning Chopper! - the pink haired boy appears behind him smiling.

Chopper: you... - he widens his eyes recognizing Y/N as the demon that destroyed his island. - THE DEMON! - he ran in fear to protect himself.

Y/N: what? - he arches an eyebrow confused at the reindeer's reaction. - why is he scared of me again?!

Back to the men's cabin

Luffy, Usopp and Sanji wake up and are confused not recognizing each other and they don't know how they got on the ship.

Usopp: who are these two? have i been kidnapped? what if they kill me?! - he sits on the couch facing Sanji and Luffy trying not to show he's scared.

Sanji: oi... - the blonde calls Usopp making him almost jump. - do you know what we are doing here? - he lights a cigarette.

 - do you know what we are doing here? - he lights a cigarette

Usopp: i...

Sanji: my name is Sanji and i work at the floating restaurant Baratie as a cook, yesterday i went to sleep in my room and somehow i woke up here with two strange guys, do you have an explanation for that? - he stares at Usopp waiting for an answer.

Luffy: wait, so you didn't save me? - he asks them in confusion as he explores the cabin.

Usopp: save you?!

Luffy: I'm Luffy! I left my village and embarked on a journey to become the King of Pirates! - he tells the two. - but I got hit by a whirlpool and hid in a barrel, that's all I remember.

Usopp: but yesterday I was sitting in a tree telling my friend Kaya about my adventures... - he sweat cold.

Sanji: are you going to tell me what we're doing here or not? - the cook asks losing patience and he gulped.

Y/N: GUYS! - he entered the cabin. - there's something weird going on with Chopper, he won't stop shaking and hiding from me. - the three look at him confused.